Decisively meanings in Urdu
Please find 3 English and definitions related to the word Decisively.
- (adverb) : with firmness
- (adverb) : in an indisputable degree
- (adverb) : with finality; conclusively
While we remain a nation decisively shaped by religious faith, our politics and our culture are, in the main, less influenced by movements and arguments of an explicitly Christian character than they were even five years ago. I think this is a good thing - good for our political culture.
The challenge as we saw in the Nigerian project was to restructure the economy decisively in the direction of a modern free market as an appropriate environment for cultivation of freedom and democracy and the natural emergence of a new social order.
More words from Urdu related to Decisively
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Decisively meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
آخر کارقطعیپکابلا قید یا شرطمطلقانہبُنیادی طور پرآخری نتیجہصاف صافآخریپکیمطلقمُطلقاًمطلقاًہرگز نہیںترتانت کو پہنچانابلا شبہسراسرکاملاصلیپرلے درجے کاتماماًانتہائنرادندان شکن طور پرختم کرنایقینیقطعاًاساساًاختتام پر آنےوالاکھلم کھلاپچھلاناطقبالکلقطعیّت کے ساتھاِنقلابی طور سےآخری نقطہفوراًخالصبے شکمحضکلیتہخاتمے کے طورپربالکل نہیںبلا توقفحتماًنپٹقطعی طور پربنیادییقیناً ...
What are the meanings of Decisively in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Decisively in Urdu are حتماً - hatman, قطعی طور پر - qati taur par and قطعاً - qatan. To understand how would you translate the word Decisively in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Decisively or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Decisively synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Decisively. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Decisively in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Decisively in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Decisively with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by decisively?
Meanings of decisively are حتماً - hatman, قطعی طور پر - qati taur par and قطعاً - qatan
Whats the definition of decisively?
Definition of the decisively are
- with firmness
- in an indisputable degree
- with finality; conclusively
What is the synonym of decisively?
Synonym of word decisively are definitive, outright, undistinctly, indecinably, crushingly, doubtless, definitely, absolutely, utterly, terminatively
What are the quotes with word decisively?
Here are the quotes with the word decisively in them
- A business of high principle generates greater drive and effectiveness because people know that they can do the right thing decisively and with confidence. — Marvin Bower
- While we remain a nation decisively shaped by religious faith, our politics and our culture are, in the main, less influenced by movements and arguments of an explicitly Christian character than they were even five years ago. I think this is a good thing - good for our political culture. — Jon Meacham
- The challenge as we saw in the Nigerian project was to restructure the economy decisively in the direction of a modern free market as an appropriate environment for cultivation of freedom and democracy and the natural emergence of a new social order. — Ibrahim Babangida
- I can see clearly now... that I was wrong in not acting more decisively and more forthrightly in dealing with Watergate. — Richard M.Nixon