Deck meanings in Urdu
Please find 6 English and definitions related to the word Deck.
- (verb) : knock down with force
- (verb) : be beautiful to look at
- (noun) : any of various platforms built into a vessel
- (noun) : street name for a packet of illegal drugs
- (noun) : a porch that resembles the deck on a ship
- (noun) : a pack of 52 playing cards
Personally, I just think rap music is the best thing out there, period. If you look at my deck in my car radio, you're always going to find a hip-hop tape that's all I buy, that's all I live, that's all I listen to, that's all I love.
I'm kind of a good girl - and I'm not. I'm a good girl because I really believe in love, integrity, and respect. I'm a bad girl because I like to tease. I know that I have sex appeal in my deck of cards. But I like to get people thinking. That's what the stories in my music do.
More words from Urdu related to Deck
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Deck meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
پالیڈھکناآنکھ موندنالیپناناک میں دم کرناچوغہچھپناقطار باندھنارجسٹر میں اندراج کرناگھیرناپنہاں کرناتنگ کرناپوششانگرکھاآراستہ کرناپھیلنااوٹ کرناآواز کو بند کرناخولپوشاکرقیببچانادوا لگاناقلمبند کرناکملیبڑبڑاناپوشیدہ کَرناپینناحجاب کرناملبوس ہونالباس پہنانافرغلالوپ کرناحیران کرناچپنیجامہاوڑھنیاوجھل ہوناکپڑے پہننادرج کرناگدمامنہ میں بولناڈھانکناتومنااڑہاناقبضے میں آ جاناصف باندھ کر کھڑا ہوناچادرپردہ کرنادق کرنا ...
What are the meanings of Deck in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Deck in Urdu are ڈھکنا - dhakna and پہنانا - pahenaana. To understand how would you translate the word Deck in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Deck or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Deck synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Deck. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Deck in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Deck in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Deck with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by deck?
Meanings of deck are ڈھکنا - dhakna and پہنانا - pahenaana
Whats the definition of deck?
Definition of the deck are
- knock down with force
- be beautiful to look at
- any of various platforms built into a vessel
- street name for a packet of illegal drugs
- a porch that resembles the deck on a ship
- a pack of 52 playing cards
What is the synonym of deck?
Synonym of word deck are conceal, blanket, belay, tease, muffle, lid, enroll, cover, dress, vest
What are the idioms related to deck?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word deck.
- Lay by the heels
What are the quotes with word deck?
Here are the quotes with the word deck in them
- Personally, I just think rap music is the best thing out there, period. If you look at my deck in my car radio, you're always going to find a hip-hop tape that's all I buy, that's all I live, that's all I listen to, that's all I love. — Eminem
- I did not wish to take a cabin passage, but rather to go before the mast and on the deck of the world, for there I could best see the moonlight amid the mountains. I do not wish to go below now. — Henry David Thoreau
- I'm kind of a good girl - and I'm not. I'm a good girl because I really believe in love, integrity, and respect. I'm a bad girl because I like to tease. I know that I have sex appeal in my deck of cards. But I like to get people thinking. That's what the stories in my music do. — Katy Perry
- Yeah, anybody can go in with two turntables and a microphone or a home studio sampler and a little cassette deck or whatever and make records in their bedrooms. — David Byrne