Declared meanings in Urdu
Declared meanings in Urdu is اعلان Declared in Urdu. More meanings of declared, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 2 English and definitions related to the word Declared.
- (adjective) : made known or openly avowed
- (adjective satellite) : declared as fact; explicitly stated
No lying knight or lying priest ever prospered in any age, but especially not in the dark ones. Men prospered then only in following an openly declared purpose, and preaching candidly beloved and trusted creeds.
Climate change was a point of division between Obama and Republican rival Mitt Romney. The president declared climate change a global threat, acknowledged that the actions of humanity were deepening the crisis, and pledged to do something about it if elected.
More words related to the meanings of Declared
More words from Urdu related to Declared
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Declared meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
پکارآگہیدکھاوانمایش کرنااعلان نامہاعلاناجاگریتصدیقنمائشجلوہمنشورندامظاہرہاقرارپھیلاناکشفاشاعتوحیعیاں کرناآگاہیتوضیحانکشافاشتہارتنذیلنمایاں کرنامظاہرہ کرنامشہوریافشاتصریحزورآگاہینموددکھانااعلامیہتحریری اطلاعپرکاشزعماظہاربیانمینی فیسٹودعویٰپسارنااقرار نامہپھیلاؤوضاحتتشہیرمنظر کشایظاہر کرناایماظہور ...
What are the meanings of Declared in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Declared in Urdu is اعلان - elaan. To understand how would you translate the word Declared in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Declared or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Declared synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Declared. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Declared in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Declared in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Declared with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by declared?
Meaning of declared is اعلان - elaan
Whats the definition of declared?
Definition of the declared are
- made known or openly avowed
- declared as fact; explicitly stated
What is the synonym of declared?
Synonym of word declared are manifesto, intimation, pronouncement, declaredly, enouncement, display, assertion, revelation, announces, annumeration
What are the quotes with word declared?
Here are the quotes with the word declared in them
- No lying knight or lying priest ever prospered in any age, but especially not in the dark ones. Men prospered then only in following an openly declared purpose, and preaching candidly beloved and trusted creeds. — John Ruskin
- Every art and every inquiry, and similarly every action and choice, is thought to aim at some good and for this reason the good has rightly been declared to be that at which all things aim. — Aristotle
- Climate change was a point of division between Obama and Republican rival Mitt Romney. The president declared climate change a global threat, acknowledged that the actions of humanity were deepening the crisis, and pledged to do something about it if elected. — Ron Fournier
- War should only be declared by the authority of the people, whose toils and treasures are to support its burdens, instead of the government which is to reap its fruits. — James Madison