Decorate meanings in Urdu
Please find 4 English and definitions related to the word Decorate.
- (verb) : make more attractive by adding ornament, colour, etc.
- (verb) : be beautiful to look at
- (verb) : provide with decoration
- (verb) : award a mark of honor, such as a medal, to
There's a continuity between what I care about in any form: I care about it in my music, in article-writing, in how I dress, in how I live, in my relationships, in how I navigate paparazzi, how I decorate my home. There's such a continuity between everything that I don't really care what form it shows up in.
More words related to the meanings of Decorate
More words from Urdu related to Decorate
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Decorate meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
روپ دیناکناریلکھوٹا کرنازیب و زینت دینابادبان لگاناظرافتروشن کرناپیراہنزیبصف آرا کرناعنایتاِصلاح کَرناصف آرائی کرناروغن کرنارحجان پیدا کرناقطار درجہعہدے پر بٹھانادوا لگاناآراستہ کرناپھول بوٹا بناناترتیب دیناخوبیمناناترکیب دیاحدملمع کاریلباس پہناناجگمگاناسریاناآرائش کرناسنگار کرناناکملبوس کرنابیلجلاترتیب کرنازدخوشبوکپڑے پہنناپہننے کے کپڑےکامیاب ہونابند و بست کرناسنوار ناحالتجشن منانادرست کرناسلسلہلیپا پوتی کرناصف باندھ کر کھڑا ہوناپھولنا ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Decorate
What are the meanings of Decorate in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Decorate in Urdu are آراستہ کرنا - aaraastah karna, سجانا - sajaana and رچانا - rachaana. To understand how would you translate the word Decorate in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Decorate or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Decorate synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Decorate. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Decorate in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Decorate in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Decorate with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by decorate?
Meanings of decorate are آراستہ کرنا - aaraastah karna, سجانا - sajaana and رچانا - rachaana
Whats the definition of decorate?
Definition of the decorate are
- make more attractive by adding ornament, colour, etc.
- be beautiful to look at
- provide with decoration
- award a mark of honor, such as a medal, to
What is the synonym of decorate?
Synonym of word decorate are dress, varnish, adorn, dizen, rig, grace, dight, mense, flourish, blazon
What are the idioms related to decorate?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word decorate.
- Inlay with
- Push the bottle
What are the quotes with word decorate?
Here are the quotes with the word decorate in them
- Dressing up is a bore. At a certain age, you decorate yourself to attract the opposite sex, and at a certain age, I did that. But I'm past that age. — Katharine Hepburn
- Pictures deface walls more often than they decorate them. — William Wordsworth
- There's a continuity between what I care about in any form: I care about it in my music, in article-writing, in how I dress, in how I live, in my relationships, in how I navigate paparazzi, how I decorate my home. There's such a continuity between everything that I don't really care what form it shows up in. — Alanis Morissette
- I try to decorate my imagination as much as I can. — Franz Schubert