Deed meanings in Urdu
Please find 2 English and definitions related to the word Deed.
- (noun) : something that people do or cause to happen
- (noun) : a legal document signed and sealed and delivered to effect a transfer of property and to show the legal right to possess it
An Atheist believes that a hospital should be built instead of a church. An atheist believes that deed must be done instead of prayer said. An atheist strives for involvement in life and not escape into death. He wants disease conquered, poverty vanished, war eliminated.
More words related to the meanings of Deed
More words from Urdu related to Deed
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Deed meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
گردشوزننقل کرناکاروائیپاکھنڈاثرعلتکوئی اِختیارکام کرناحقنہصحیفہحصولعملپناہرسممتحرکفہمعبارتنیتوثیقہثمرہکامیابیاختیارکھسوٹناجنبشماپناحرکتعمل جراحیڈھونگمستندحجتسببنظامتکارِ نُماياںایکتابکامکرنابچاؤعمل درآمدفعالیشعورعبارت êbaaratبا طنجیسے کِسی شے کے مُتعلِّقتاثیربڑا بھاری یا مشکل کامکار گزاریقدمنقل مکانجگہ ...
Idioms with the word Deed in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Deed
What are the meanings of Deed in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Deed in Urdu are عمل - amal, فعل - fel, وسیقہ - wasiiqah, دستاویز - dast aaweyz and کار نمایاں - kaar e numaayaan. To understand how would you translate the word Deed in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Deed or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Deed synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Deed. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Deed in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Deed in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Deed with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by deed?
Meanings of deed are عمل - amal, فعل - fel, وسیقہ - wasiiqah, دستاویز - dast aaweyz and کار نمایاں - kaar e numaayaan
Whats the definition of deed?
Definition of the deed are
- something that people do or cause to happen
- a legal document signed and sealed and delivered to effect a transfer of property and to show the legal right to possess it
What is the synonym of deed?
Synonym of word deed are execution, implements, verboseness, voucher, enactions, verbena, effect, document, adherences, work
What are the idioms with the word deed?
Here are the idioms with the word deed in them.
- After the deed no counsel is of any avail
- An ill deed cannot bring honour
- Every deed is to be judged by the doer's intention
- Evil deed racoils against the doer
- For one good deed a hundred ill deeds should be overlooked
What are the idioms related to deed?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word deed.
- Title documents of
- Experience without learning is better than learning without experience
- Turn about
- Fair battle leaves no bitterness behind
- His deeds belie his words
What are the quotes with word deed?
Here are the quotes with the word deed in them
- The light of lights looks always on the motive, not the deed, the shadow of shadows on the deed alone. — William Butler Yeats
- An Atheist believes that a hospital should be built instead of a church. An atheist believes that deed must be done instead of prayer said. An atheist strives for involvement in life and not escape into death. He wants disease conquered, poverty vanished, war eliminated. — Madalyn Murray O'Hair
- For even in dreams a good deed is not lost. — Pedro Calderon de la Barca
- A tree is known by its fruit a man by his deeds. A good deed is never lost he who sows courtesy reaps friendship, and he who plants kindness gathers love. — Saint Basil