Deeds meanings in Urdu
Deeds meanings in Urdu is اعمال Deeds in Urdu. More meanings of deeds, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 1 English and definitions related to the word Deeds.
- (noun) : performance of moral or religious acts
When I look at President Obama, I see a leader with a cool head, a caring heart and an open mind, a president who has demonstrated through his demeanor and through his deeds that he is uniquely qualified to heal our divisions, rebuild our nation and lead us to a brighter future together.
More words from Urdu related to Deeds
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Deeds meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idioms with the word Deeds in it
Idiom related to the meaning of Deeds
What are the meanings of Deeds in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Deeds in Urdu is اعمال - Aemaal. aamaal. To understand how would you translate the word Deeds in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Deeds or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Deeds synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Deeds. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Deeds in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Deeds in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Deeds with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by deeds?
Meaning of deeds is اعمال - Aemaal. aamaal
Whats the definition of deeds?
Definition of the deeds are
- performance of moral or religious acts
What is the synonym of deeds?
Synonym of word deeds are karma, actions
What are the idioms with the word deeds?
Here are the idioms with the word deeds in them.
- For one good deed a hundred ill deeds should be overlooked
- Great deeds are for great men
- Great deeds need great preparation
- He fill his life time with deeds not with inactive words
- He fill his lifetime with deeds not with inactive words
What are the idioms related to deeds?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word deeds.
- Among men some are jewels and some are pebbles
What are the quotes with word deeds?
Here are the quotes with the word deeds in them
- Life is short and if you're looking for extension, you had best do well. 'Cause there's good deeds and then there's good intentions. They are as far apart as Heaven and Hell. — Ben Harper
- The game of life is a game of boomerangs. Our thoughts, deeds and words return to us sooner or later with astounding accuracy. — Florence Scovel Shinn
- When I look at President Obama, I see a leader with a cool head, a caring heart and an open mind, a president who has demonstrated through his demeanor and through his deeds that he is uniquely qualified to heal our divisions, rebuild our nation and lead us to a brighter future together. — Charlie Crist
- A man must be willing to die for justice. Death is an inescapable reality and men die daily, but good deeds live forever. — Jesse Jackson