Deem meanings in Urdu
Deem meanings in Urdu is سمجھنا Deem in Urdu. More meanings of deem, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 1 English and definitions related to the word Deem.
- (verb) : keep in mind or convey as a conviction or view
I have found it advisable not to give too much heed to what people say when I am trying to accomplish something of consequence. Invariably they proclaim it can't be done. I deem that the very best time to make the effort.
Flipping the dial through available radio stations there will blare out to any listener an array of broadcasts, 24/7, propagating Religious Right politics, along with what they deem to be 'old-time gospel preaching.' This is especially true of what comes over the airwaves in Bible Belt southern states.
More words from Urdu related to Deem
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Deem meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
نظارہلحاظ کرناکھاتاگماندخلگنتیخوابقبضہنِگاہسمجھسبب بتاناادراک کرناگہناقابو کرناگنناشمارفرض کرناگرفترائےبوجھ لیناوجہ ثبوت دیناتصورادراکجائزہ لیناجانچنامرتبہقیاس کرناکھپچیمنشامطلب سمجھنااصل یا وجہ بتاناخیالتھامناغورمَنظَربچار کرناحساب لیناخواہش کرنے کے قابلعبورجوڑوہمپنجہقصدطرز فکرخیال کرناپوری طرح سمجھناپکڑناپھنداکیفیتحساب ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Deem
What are the meanings of Deem in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Deem in Urdu is سمجھنا - samajhna. To understand how would you translate the word Deem in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Deem or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Deem synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Deem. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Deem in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Deem in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Deem with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by deem?
Meaning of deem is سمجھنا - samajhna
Whats the definition of deem?
Definition of the deem are
- keep in mind or convey as a conviction or view
What is the synonym of deem?
Synonym of word deem are grasp, perceiving, comprehend, perceptibly, account, understand, perceivance, expostulate, deeming, fancy
What are the idioms related to deem?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word deem.
- To take amiss
- A disease known is half cured
- Cut up rough
- Hammer home
- Know the length of one foot
What are the quotes with word deem?
Here are the quotes with the word deem in them
- I wear clothes that most people in the Midwest would probably deem inappropriate at my age. And I rock a bikini all summer long. I know that it's not normal, but I just don't care. I live once. — Liz Phair
- I have found it advisable not to give too much heed to what people say when I am trying to accomplish something of consequence. Invariably they proclaim it can't be done. I deem that the very best time to make the effort. — Calvin Coolidge
- We deem those happy who from the experience of life have learnt to bear its ills without being overcome by them. — Carl Jung
- Flipping the dial through available radio stations there will blare out to any listener an array of broadcasts, 24/7, propagating Religious Right politics, along with what they deem to be 'old-time gospel preaching.' This is especially true of what comes over the airwaves in Bible Belt southern states. — Tony Campolo