Deemed meanings in Urdu
Deemed meanings in Urdu is سمجھا Deemed in Urdu. More meanings of deemed, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
More words from Urdu related to Deemed
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Deemed meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idioms related to the meaning of Deemed
What are the meanings of Deemed in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Deemed in Urdu is سمجھا - Samjha. To understand how would you translate the word Deemed in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Deemed or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Deemed synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Deemed. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Deemed in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Deemed in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Deemed with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by deemed?
Meaning of deemed is سمجھا - Samjha
Whats the definition of deemed?
Definition of the deemed are
What is the synonym of deemed?
Synonym of word deemed are understanded, concrewed, supposing
What are the idioms related to deemed?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word deemed.
- A disarmed peace is weak
- An examined enterprise goes on boldly
- He invites guilt who overlooks crime
What are the quotes with word deemed?
Here are the quotes with the word deemed in them
- Each age has deemed the new-born year the fittest time for festal cheer. — Walter Scott
- What Youth deemed crystal, Age finds out was dew. — Robert Browning
- Any attempts at humor immediately after September 11th were deemed tasteless. — Allen Klein
- If a man walks in the woods for love of them half of each day, he is in danger of being regarded as a loafer. But if he spends his days as a speculator, shearing off those woods and making the earth bald before her time, he is deemed an industrious and enterprising citizen. — Henry David Thoreau