Deems meanings in Urdu
Deems meanings in Urdu is سمجھے Deems in Urdu. More meanings of deems, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Idioms related to the meaning of Deems
What are the meanings of Deems in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Deems in Urdu are . To understand how would you translate the word Deems in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Deems or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Deems synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Deems. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Deems in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Deems in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Deems with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by deems?
Whats the definition of deems?
Definition of the deems are
What are the idioms related to deems?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word deems.
- All the wit in the world is not in one head
- He is in great danger being sick thinks himself well
- He that lives without account lives to shame
- It is for want of thinking that most men are undone
- Knaves are in such repute that honest men are accounted fools
What are the quotes with word deems?
Here are the quotes with the word deems in them
- This could never be a crime in any society which deems himself enlightened. — Jack Kevorkian
- Allow the president to invade a neighboring nation, whenever he shall deem it necessary to repel an invasion, and you allow him to do so whenever he may choose to say he deems it necessary for such a purpose - and you allow him to make war at pleasure. — Abraham Lincoln