Deeply meanings in Urdu
Deeply meanings in Urdu is بڑی حد تک Deeply in Urdu. More meanings of deeply, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 2 English and definitions related to the word Deeply.
- (adverb) : to a great depth; far down or in
- (adverb) : to a great depth psychologically or emotionally
More words from Urdu related to Deeply
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Deeply meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
What are the meanings of Deeply in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Deeply in Urdu is بڑی حد تک - bari had tak. To understand how would you translate the word Deeply in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Deeply or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Deeply synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Deeply. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Deeply in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Deeply in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Deeply with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by deeply?
Meaning of deeply is بڑی حد تک - bari had tak
Whats the definition of deeply?
Definition of the deeply are
- to a great depth; far down or in
- to a great depth psychologically or emotionally
What is the synonym of deeply?
Synonym of word deeply are mainly
What are the idioms related to deeply?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word deeply.
- By far
What are the quotes with word deeply?
Here are the quotes with the word deeply in them
- Those who love deeply never grow old they may die of old age, but they die young. — Dorothy Canfield Fisher
- Unless we love and are loved, each of us is alone, each of us is deeply lonely. — Mortimer Adler
- Perhaps I know best why it is man alone who laughs he alone suffers so deeply that he had to invent laughter. — Friedrich Nietzsche
- That we find a crystal or a poppy beautiful means that we are less alone, that we are more deeply inserted into existence than the course of a single life would lead us to believe. — John Berger