Defender meanings in Urdu
Please find 2 English and definitions related to the word Defender.
- (noun) : a person who cares for persons or property
- (noun) : a fighter who holds out against attack
No one has the right to ignite a war and lead an occupation and armies to conquer people, invading them and make them suffer all kinds of torture, murder, expulsion, displacement, bombing and terrorism by different lethal prohibited weapons and then come and speak as the savior of the people or a defender of their rights.
More words related to the meanings of Defender
More words from Urdu related to Defender
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Defender meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
حلیفرکھوالی کرناوکیلسرپرستحاجزمقدمے کا پیروکار بلا غرضجزویموجبہمانعحراست کرناپٹھومربیملحقجانب دارعاصمدھیان دینے والاایجابیمحفوظ کارسنتریداروغہحافظپشتعاملجُزویمانع امراضنگہبانی کرناملائمنگاہ رکھناپیوستہرکھنے والاباریک بینہاںاثباتیساتھیپاسبانگورنروالیمحسنخبردارجانبدارہیرورکشا کرناپیش کرناپہرا دیناطرفداردر بانمائلاثباتحفاظت کرناکفیل ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Defender
What are the meanings of Defender in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Defender in Urdu are حامی - haami, محافظ - muhaafiz and طرف دار - taraf daar. To understand how would you translate the word Defender in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Defender or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Defender synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Defender. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Defender in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Defender in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Defender with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by defender?
Meanings of defender are حامی - haami, محافظ - muhaafiz and طرف دار - taraf daar
Whats the definition of defender?
Definition of the defender are
- a person who cares for persons or property
- a fighter who holds out against attack
What is the synonym of defender?
Synonym of word defender are maintainor, watchman, suppositor, narding, justifier, protector, supportress, guardsmen, guardian, keeper
What are the idioms related to defender?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word defender.
- No deity stands by the idle
- Religion is the best armour in the world but the worst cloak
What are the quotes with word defender?
Here are the quotes with the word defender in them
- He that rebels against reason is a real rebel, but he that in defence of reason rebels against tyranny has a better title to Defender of the Faith, than George the Third. — Thomas Paine
- I'm not a defender of old or new football managers. I believe in good ones and bad ones, those that achieve success and those that don't. — Jose Mourinho
- I am a big defender of 'Harry Potter,' and I think any book that gets kids to read are books that we should cherish, we should be thankful for them. — Judy Blume
- No one has the right to ignite a war and lead an occupation and armies to conquer people, invading them and make them suffer all kinds of torture, murder, expulsion, displacement, bombing and terrorism by different lethal prohibited weapons and then come and speak as the savior of the people or a defender of their rights. — Muqtada al Sadr