Defensive meanings in Urdu
Please find 3 English and definitions related to the word Defensive.
- (adjective) : intended or appropriate for defending against or deterring aggression or attack
- (adjective satellite) : attempting to justify or defend in speech or writing
- (noun) : an attitude of defensiveness (especially in the phrase on the defensive')
My dad said, 'The thing that I was told that was really helpful was that I mustn't be afraid of the things I was afraid of when I was five years old'. The shock of his childhood had put him in this defensive crouch against the world, and he needed to know that he had a nice wife and kids and it wasn't the same any more.
More words from Urdu related to Defensive
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Defensive meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
What are the meanings of Defensive in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Defensive in Urdu is دفاعی - defaai. To understand how would you translate the word Defensive in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Defensive or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Defensive synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Defensive. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Defensive in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Defensive in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Defensive with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by defensive?
Meaning of defensive is دفاعی - defaai
Whats the definition of defensive?
Definition of the defensive are
- intended or appropriate for defending against or deterring aggression or attack
- attempting to justify or defend in speech or writing
- an attitude of defensiveness (especially in the phrase on the defensive')
What is the synonym of defensive?
Synonym of word defensive are defensibleness, defensative, defendress, defensiveness, defensibility, defence, defensory
What are the quotes with word defensive?
Here are the quotes with the word defensive in them
- My dad said, 'The thing that I was told that was really helpful was that I mustn't be afraid of the things I was afraid of when I was five years old'. The shock of his childhood had put him in this defensive crouch against the world, and he needed to know that he had a nice wife and kids and it wasn't the same any more. — Tom Hooper
- Riding a motorcycle on today's highways, you have to ride in a very defensive manner. You have to be a good rider and you have to have both hands and both feet on the controls at all times. — Evel Knievel
- I think every time I go in a game, I have added something positive. I have gotten a rebound or made a defensive play. That is what I try to focus on. — Rebecca Lobo
- Operations in Iraq and Afghanistan and the war on terrorism have reduced the pace of military transformation and have revealed our lack of preparation for defensive and stability operations. This Administration has overextended our military. — Barack Obama