Defiance meanings in Urdu
Defiance meanings in Urdu is انحراف Defiance in Urdu. More meanings of defiance, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 3 English and definitions related to the word Defiance.
- (noun) : a defiant act
- (noun) : intentionally contemptuous behavior or attitude
- (noun) : a hostile challenge
A religious man is a person who holds God and man in one thought at one time, at all times, who suffers harm done to others, whose greatest passion is compassion, whose greatest strength is love and defiance of despair.
More words related to the meanings of Defiance
More words from Urdu related to Defiance
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Defiance meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
جنبھائی لینابولیکج رویناخلفیکمی بیشینقصانوکھا پَنلغزشپھیلاؤانگڑائ لیناجگتدھرم نشٹگھٹ بڑھروککَج رَویسرکشیپھیلاوٴبہکاواالحادجنبھائیترچھا پننِشانہ خَطعدول حکمیفرقچکرغَلَط رَویمضمون خارج از بحثجماہیتیڑھا پنگمراہیان آگیا کاریاختلافلاگ لپیٹذہنی یا اَخلاقی پَستیتجاوزجماہی لیناحیلہدماغی خللسرتابیترمیمفسخمَعمُولی شَکَل سے اِنحرافگریزانتشارمنہ کا پھٹ جانافقرہ بازیاپنا دھرم تیاگنپھیرشکستگُمراہی ...
What are the meanings of Defiance in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Defiance in Urdu is انحراف - inheraaf. To understand how would you translate the word Defiance in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Defiance or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Defiance synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Defiance. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Defiance in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Defiance in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Defiance with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by defiance?
Meaning of defiance is انحراف - inheraaf
Whats the definition of defiance?
Definition of the defiance are
- a defiant act
- intentionally contemptuous behavior or attitude
- a hostile challenge
What is the synonym of defiance?
Synonym of word defiance are disobedience, deviators, indirectness, devergence, quibble, deviationism, devolvement, deviancies, apostasy, deviations
What are the quotes with word defiance?
Here are the quotes with the word defiance in them
- Shall I tell you what the real evil is? To cringe to the things that are called evils, to surrender to them our freedom, in defiance of which we ought to face any suffering. — Lucius Annaeus Seneca
- A religious man is a person who holds God and man in one thought at one time, at all times, who suffers harm done to others, whose greatest passion is compassion, whose greatest strength is love and defiance of despair. — Abraham Joshua Heschel
- I hope we shall crush in its birth the aristocracy of our monied corporations which dare already to challenge our government to a trial by strength, and bid defiance to the laws of our country. — Thomas Jefferson
- Mrs. Parks' act of brave defiance rocked the foundation of American society and inspired generations of civil rights leaders and created a sense of hope for every American facing legal discrimination in this country. — Kendrick Meek