Delegate meanings in Urdu
Please find 3 English and definitions related to the word Delegate.
- (noun) : a person appointed or elected to represent others
- (verb) : transfer power to someone
- (verb) : give an assignment to (a person) to a post, or assign a task to (a person)
More words related to the meanings of Delegate
More words from Urdu related to Delegate
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Delegate meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
ناطقبتانے والاپیش کاردلانامحنت لیناعاملتفویض کرناسفارتی نمائندہمہمقائم مقاممختارارسال کرنامحلے کا پادریواسطہتحویل میں دینانائببوجھ ڈالناچھوڑناحوالے کرناآڑہت کرنادے جانابچہ جنناوکیلمرتکب ہوناوظیفہموکلدیناایلچیلاٹ پادری کا وکیلآگے بڑھانانمائندہدے ڈالناکام دیناکرنے والاذمے کرناسفیرترجماننشان دہندہکا رندہبھیجناقائم مقام پادریفاعلامانَت میں دیناايلچیکاممندوبکرنادے دینانجات دلاناکارگزار ...
What are the meanings of Delegate in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Delegate in Urdu are نمائندہ - numaa indah, مندوب - manduub, سپرد کرنا - supurd karna and حوالے کرنا - hawaaley karna. To understand how would you translate the word Delegate in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Delegate or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Delegate synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Delegate. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Delegate in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Delegate in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Delegate with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by delegate?
Meanings of delegate are نمائندہ - numaa indah, مندوب - manduub, سپرد کرنا - supurd karna and حوالے کرنا - hawaaley karna
Whats the definition of delegate?
Definition of the delegate are
- a person appointed or elected to represent others
- transfer power to someone
- give an assignment to (a person) to a post, or assign a task to (a person)
What is the synonym of delegate?
Synonym of word delegate are agent, representative, spokesperson, representatively, legate, representant, resign, remonstrator, entrust, discorrespondent
What are the idioms related to delegate?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word delegate.
- Put on nurse
What are the quotes with word delegate?
Here are the quotes with the word delegate in them
- Surround yourself with the best people you can find, delegate authority, and don't interfere as long as the policy you've decided upon is being carried out. — Ronald Reagan
- When in doubt, mumble when in trouble, delegate when in charge, ponder. — James H. Boren
- I'm going from doing all of the work to having to delegate the work - which is almost harder for me than doing the work myself. I'm a lousy delegator, but I'm learning. — Alton Brown
- Nobody is going to delegate a lot of power to a secretary that they can't control. — Michael Bloomberg