Deliberate meanings in Urdu
Please find 4 English and definitions related to the word Deliberate.
- (adjective satellite) : carefully thought out in advance
- (adjective satellite) : unhurried and with care and dignity
- (verb) : discuss the pros and cons of an issue
- (adjective satellite) : characterized by conscious design or purpose
I like the fact that in ancient Chinese art the great painters always included a deliberate flaw in their work: human creation is never perfect.
One reason we resist making deliberate choices is that choice equals change and most of us, feeling the world is unpredictable enough, try to minimise the trauma of change in our personal lives.
Faith is deliberate confidence in the character of God whose ways you may not understand at the time.
More words from Urdu related to Deliberate
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Deliberate meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
انصاف کرنااپنے آپآزمائشارادہ کرناتجسس کرناہئیتارادیکسنافکر کرناقصداًآکارقاضیاظہار خیال کرنابرجستہجانچناٹھالیصورتدانستہگمان کرنابالعمدآزماناحاملہ ہونارضا کارانہرقمنیایکرائے دیناخودروبچارنامعائنہڈولقصدیدھیان کرنافتویٰ دینادل کاکسوٹیحاملہ ٹھیرناوزن کرناعددتامل کرنافِکر کرناغور کرناسوچ بچار کرنانقشہآنکناحاکمبے ساختہپڑتالغور سے ديکھناجرح کرناقامت ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Deliberate
What are the meanings of Deliberate in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Deliberate in Urdu are سوچنا - sochna, پرکھنا - parakhna and ارادی - eraadi. To understand how would you translate the word Deliberate in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Deliberate or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Deliberate synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Deliberate. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Deliberate in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Deliberate in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Deliberate with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by deliberate?
Meanings of deliberate are سوچنا - sochna, پرکھنا - parakhna and ارادی - eraadi
Whats the definition of deliberate?
Definition of the deliberate are
- carefully thought out in advance
- unhurried and with care and dignity
- discuss the pros and cons of an issue
- characterized by conscious design or purpose
What is the synonym of deliberate?
Synonym of word deliberate are speculate, consider, opine, tempt, voluntary, intentional, spontaneous, prepense, thilk, outthought
What are the idioms related to deliberate?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word deliberate.
- Deliberating is not delaying
- Feather one's nest
- Look on
- See about
- Think over
What are the quotes with word deliberate?
Here are the quotes with the word deliberate in them
- I like the fact that in ancient Chinese art the great painters always included a deliberate flaw in their work: human creation is never perfect. — Madeleine L'Engle
- One reason we resist making deliberate choices is that choice equals change and most of us, feeling the world is unpredictable enough, try to minimise the trauma of change in our personal lives. — Hugh Mackay
- Faith is deliberate confidence in the character of God whose ways you may not understand at the time. — Oswald Chambers
- The Rooneys are very classy. They're very deliberate with their decision-making. Once you're part of that family, Steeler nation, they treat you with respect. You don't have a lot of rambunctious players running around. — Tony Dorsett