Deliberation meanings in Urdu
Deliberation meanings in Urdu is تدبیر Deliberation in Urdu. More meanings of deliberation, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 5 English and definitions related to the word Deliberation.
- (noun) : planning something carefully and intentionally
- (noun) : a rate demonstrating an absence of haste or hurry
- (noun) : careful consideration
- (noun) : the trait of thoughtfulness in action or decision
- (noun) : (usually plural) discussion of all sides of a question
More words from Urdu related to Deliberation
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Deliberation meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
انوکھا داوٴداؤں گھات کرنانظامنظریہدرستیمشورہکل پرزےمرتبہتجویزطرحمتبادلکوئی ابتدائی اِقدامبچارگھاتموقع شناسیعلاج کرنا êlaajتاکیدحکم دیناگِمکتوڑ جوڑبند و بستفراستآرامنصیحتدلچسپ شےپھندانقشہ بناناعیاریقرینہفہمچالتدبیراتیدرمانچٹھیحکم صادر کرناانوکھی کلحکمت یا چالاکی کرنافنڈھنگچارہکہا سناپھانسناروئ سے بنولے نکالناصورت پیدا کرناجگتتدبیرقیاسدھوکا دینے کے لیے چالاکیپنچایتکَل پُرزے ...
Idiom with the word Deliberation in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Deliberation
What are the meanings of Deliberation in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Deliberation in Urdu is تدبیر - tadbiir. To understand how would you translate the word Deliberation in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Deliberation or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Deliberation synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Deliberation. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Deliberation in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Deliberation in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Deliberation with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by deliberation?
Meaning of deliberation is تدبیر - tadbiir
Whats the definition of deliberation?
Definition of the deliberation are
- planning something carefully and intentionally
- a rate demonstrating an absence of haste or hurry
- careful consideration
- the trait of thoughtfulness in action or decision
- (usually plural) discussion of all sides of a question
What is the synonym of deliberation?
Synonym of word deliberation are gimmick, policy, tractarianism, ustulate, tact, device, order, manoeuvrability, placitory, makeshift
What are the idioms with the word deliberation?
Here are the idioms with the word deliberation in them.
- You can achieve victory better by deliberation than by wrath
What are the idioms related to deliberation?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word deliberation.
- Best defence is offence
- Good luck reaches farther than long arms
- It is no use fighting against destiny
- There is no cure to bad luck
- Policy goes beyond strength
What are the quotes with word deliberation?
Here is the quote with the word deliberation in them
- The great constitutional corrective in the hands of the people against usurpation of power, or corruption by their agents is the right of suffrage and this when used with calmness and deliberation will prove strong enough. — Andrew Jackson