Delicacy meanings in Urdu
Please find 7 English and definitions related to the word Delicacy.
- (noun) : lightness in movement or manner
- (noun) : subtly skillful handling of a situation
- (noun) : refined taste; tact
- (noun) : the quality of being beautiful and delicate in appearance
- (noun) : lack of physical strength
- (noun) : something considered choice to eat
- (noun) : smallness of stature
More words related to the meanings of Delicacy
More words from Urdu related to Delicacy
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Delicacy meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idioms related to the meaning of Delicacy
What are the meanings of Delicacy in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Delicacy in Urdu are نزاکت - nazaakat, لذت - lazzat, باریکی - bariiki, نعمت - nemat, لطافت - lataafat and لوچ - loch. To understand how would you translate the word Delicacy in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Delicacy or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Delicacy synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Delicacy. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Delicacy in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Delicacy in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Delicacy with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by delicacy?
Meanings of delicacy are نزاکت - nazaakat, لذت - lazzat, باریکی - bariiki, نعمت - nemat, لطافت - lataafat and لوچ - loch
Whats the definition of delicacy?
Definition of the delicacy are
- lightness in movement or manner
- subtly skillful handling of a situation
- refined taste; tact
- the quality of being beautiful and delicate in appearance
- lack of physical strength
- something considered choice to eat
- smallness of stature
What is the synonym of delicacy?
Synonym of word delicacy are nicety, gratification, delineates, minuteness, gift, niceness, subtleness, corrival, delousing, comfort
What are the idioms related to delicacy?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word delicacy.
- Good fortune is never good till it is lost
- Niffy naffy
- No gains without pains
- Pardons and pleasantness are great revengers of slanders
- Young flesh and old are best
What are the quotes with word delicacy?
Here are the quotes with the word delicacy in them
- The English light is so very subtle, so very soft and misty, that the architecture responded with great delicacy of detail. — Stephen Gardiner
- The best translations cannot convey to us the strength and exquisite delicacy of thought in its native garb, and he to whom such books are shut flounders about in outer darkness. — Edwin Booth
- Such lovely warmth of thought and delicacy of colour are beyond all praise, and equally beyond all thanks! — Marie Corelli