Delicate meanings in Urdu
Please find 7 English and definitions related to the word Delicate.
- (adjective satellite) : easily broken or damaged or destroyed
- (adjective satellite) : difficult to handle; requiring great tact
- (adjective satellite) : developed with extreme delicacy and subtlety
- (adjective satellite) : marked by great skill especially in meticulous technique
- (adjective satellite) : easily hurt
- (adjective) : exquisitely fine and subtle and pleasing; susceptible to injury
- (adjective satellite) : of an instrument or device; capable of registering minute differences or changes precisely
More words related to the meanings of Delicate
More words from Urdu related to Delicate
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Delicate meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
What are the meanings of Delicate in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Delicate in Urdu are دقیق - daqiiq, سبک - subuk, باریک - baariik, نازک - naazuk, نفیس - nafiis, گل اندام - gul andaam, دھان پان - dhaan paan, نازنین - naaz niin, لوچ دار - loch daar and گل بدن - gul badan. To understand how would you translate the word Delicate in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Delicate or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Delicate synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Delicate. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Delicate in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Delicate in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Delicate with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by delicate?
Meanings of delicate are دقیق - daqiiq, سبک - subuk, باریک - baariik, نازک - naazuk, نفیس - nafiis, گل اندام - gul andaam, دھان پان - dhaan paan, نازنین - naaz niin, لوچ دار - loch daar and گل بدن - gul badan
Whats the definition of delicate?
Definition of the delicate are
- easily broken or damaged or destroyed
- difficult to handle; requiring great tact
- developed with extreme delicacy and subtlety
- marked by great skill especially in meticulous technique
- easily hurt
- exquisitely fine and subtle and pleasing; susceptible to injury
- of an instrument or device; capable of registering minute differences or changes precisely
What is the synonym of delicate?
Synonym of word delicate are thick, insultable, ticklish, precarious, punctilious, slender, minute, inglorious, thin, light
What are the idioms related to delicate?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word delicate.
- Niminy piminy
What are the quotes with word delicate?
Here are the quotes with the word delicate in them
- Accuracy is, in every case, advantageous to beauty, and just reasoning to delicate sentiment. In vain would we exalt the one by depreciating the other. — David Hume
- One must learn, if one is to see the beauty in Japan, to like an extraordinarily restrained and delicate loveliness. — Miriam Beard
- What is the essence of America? Finding and maintaining that perfect, delicate balance between freedom 'to' and freedom 'from.' — Marilyn vos Savant
- The balance between freedom and security is a delicate one. — Mark Udall