Delighted meanings in Urdu
Please find 2 English and definitions related to the word Delighted.
- (adjective satellite) : filled with wonder and delight
- (adjective satellite) : greatly pleased
Personally, I would be delighted if there were a life after death, especially if it permitted me to continue to learn about this world and others, if it gave me a chance to discover how history turns out.
More words related to the meanings of Delighted
More words from Urdu related to Delighted
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Delighted meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
شان داردِلکَشبھاگیسیر چشمپرسنپرمسرتچھبیلانشاط انگیزتحفہکامرانفیروزشوخشادانمسرت بخشہَنس مُکھشادنہالاِس صورت میں راضیبھڑک دارمحظوظتبسم کناںاحسانمسروربے غمالبیلاشادماندِلبَری کے ساتھفیض یابخوشگواربخوشیزرق برقفرحانجاذبفارغخوشمفرحخوش مزاجسرور میںبا مسرتمقدّسوجیہکیف آورسطحیمحفوظدِل آويزیکسومگندل لگی بازخوش طبعخندہ پیشانی والا ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Delighted
What are the meanings of Delighted in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Delighted in Urdu are محضوذ - maehzuuz, شاد - shaad and مسرور - masruur. To understand how would you translate the word Delighted in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Delighted or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Delighted synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Delighted. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Delighted in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Delighted in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Delighted with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by delighted?
Meanings of delighted are محضوذ - maehzuuz, شاد - shaad and مسرور - masruur
Whats the definition of delighted?
Definition of the delighted are
- filled with wonder and delight
- greatly pleased
What is the synonym of delighted?
Synonym of word delighted are pleased, cheerful, gleeful, joyful, blessed, gay, glad, fain, boon, enjoyed
What are the idioms related to delighted?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word delighted.
- Either a tranquil life or a happy death
- It is better to be happy than wise
What are the quotes with word delighted?
Here are the quotes with the word delighted in them
- Personally, I would be delighted if there were a life after death, especially if it permitted me to continue to learn about this world and others, if it gave me a chance to discover how history turns out. — Carl Sagan
- But I am delighted to be a Dodger, I grew up a Dodger fan and now my dreams have really come true. — Milton Bradley
- I was delighted to not go to university. I couldn't wait to be out of education. — Tom Stoppard
- We were delighted to have Nigel as a producer. The only problem is that Nigel is so famous that he seems to dominate most interviews without being there. — Stephen Malkmus