Deliver meanings in Urdu
Please find 11 English and definitions related to the word Deliver.
- (verb) : throw or hurl from the mound to the batter, as in baseball
- (verb) : cause to be born
- (verb) : relinquish possession or control over
- (verb) : pass down
- (verb) : to surrender someone or something to another
- (verb) : carry out or perform
- (verb) : hand over to the authorities of another country
- (verb) : free from harm or evil
- (verb) : deliver (a speech, oration, or idea)
- (verb) : utter (an exclamation, noise, etc.)
- (verb) : bring to a destination, make a delivery
More words from Urdu related to Deliver
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Deliver meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
بوجھ ڈالناسونپناکھولناچھوڑنابخشناآزاد کرناوظیفہسپرد کرناتخلیص کرنادلانانِجات دے ديناکام دیناتفویض کرناجھگڑے یا جھنجٹ سے نکالناارسال کرناچھٹکارا دلانانمائندہتحویل میں دینانجات دلاناکامحوالے کرناآڑہت کرناآگے بڑھانامرتکب ہوناسلجھنابیڑادیناچُھڑانااستعفا دینادے ڈالناچھُٹکارا دے ديناشغل میں لگاناذمے کرناسلجھانابھیجنابَچا دينامحنت لیناامانَت میں دیناخلاصی دیناکرنادے دینامہممندوبسُپُرد کَرناحل کرنا
What are the meanings of Deliver in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Deliver in Urdu are نجات دلانا - nijaat dilaana and سپرد کرنا - supurd karna. To understand how would you translate the word Deliver in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Deliver or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Deliver synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Deliver. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Deliver in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Deliver in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Deliver with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by deliver?
Meanings of deliver are نجات دلانا - nijaat dilaana and سپرد کرنا - supurd karna
Whats the definition of deliver?
Definition of the deliver are
- throw or hurl from the mound to the batter, as in baseball
- cause to be born
- relinquish possession or control over
- pass down
- to surrender someone or something to another
- carry out or perform
- hand over to the authorities of another country
- free from harm or evil
- deliver (a speech, oration, or idea)
- utter (an exclamation, noise, etc.)
- bring to a destination, make a delivery
What is the synonym of deliver?
Synonym of word deliver are rid, disentangle, resign, entrust, devolve, delegate, task, consign, commit
What are the quotes with word deliver?
Here are the quotes with the word deliver in them
- So for my studio purposes, I know that I'm in my studio with technicians who've done amazing things to my board and to my power amps and I know what I can deliver out of my studio. — Billy Sherwood
- A suburban mother's role is to deliver children obstetrically once, and by car forever after. — Peter De Vries
- Because with courage and conviction I believe we can deliver a more flexible, adaptable and open European Union in which the interests and ambitions of all its members can be met. — David Cameron
- I've decided to run for the U.S. Senate because I believe Wisconsin families need a senator who will work hard to deliver results for the middle class - a leader with the courage to do what's right, no matter how tough the odds or how powerful the special interests we have to fight. — Tammy Baldwin