Delivery meanings in Urdu
Please find 7 English and definitions related to the word Delivery.
- (noun) : the voluntary transfer of something (title or possession) from one party to another
- (noun) : the act of delivering or distributing something (as goods or mail)
- (noun) : recovery or preservation from loss or danger
- (noun) : the act of delivering a child
- (noun) : (baseball) the act of throwing a baseball by a pitcher to a batter
- (noun) : your characteristic style or manner of expressing yourself orally
- (noun) : the event of giving birth
In L.A., I get a meal delivery service called Diet Designs. I like a nice butter lettuce salad with some avocado, fresh grapefruit, shredded chicken breast and raw almond slices with a sesame vinaigrette dressing. I also love juicing and am kind of obsessed with it.
More words related to the meanings of Delivery
More words from Urdu related to Delivery
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Delivery meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
دعویٰبچاؤذمہحُرِيّتوابَستگیتسلیمالگ کر دينافرحفروختادھکاربھا گناپلٹپناہبوجھ اتارنا یا ہلکا کرنابہلاواالزام لگانانکل جاناواربے باقیپابَندیہتھیار ڈالنارخصت کرناعلیحدگیفرارسونپناکافور یا فرار ہوناتبادلپامانخالی کرناجلبندوبستحوالہچھوٹناوار کرناچھُٹکاراذمہ داریبندھننکاسجاپابھاگ جاناحراستچھٹنااستحالہچھٹکاراعہدہ براہ ہوناموڑتصفیہرکھوالیچمپت بنناتفویض ...
What are the meanings of Delivery in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Delivery in Urdu are سپردگی - supurdgi, رہائ - rehaa i, جاپا - jaapa and تحویل - taehwiil. To understand how would you translate the word Delivery in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Delivery or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Delivery synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Delivery. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Delivery in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Delivery in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Delivery with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by delivery?
Meanings of delivery are سپردگی - supurdgi, رہائ - rehaa i, جاپا - jaapa and تحویل - taehwiil
Whats the definition of delivery?
Definition of the delivery are
- the voluntary transfer of something (title or possession) from one party to another
- the act of delivering or distributing something (as goods or mail)
- recovery or preservation from loss or danger
- the act of delivering a child
- (baseball) the act of throwing a baseball by a pitcher to a batter
- your characteristic style or manner of expressing yourself orally
- the event of giving birth
What is the synonym of delivery?
Synonym of word delivery are consigning, commitment, freedom, disposal, escape, commissary general, discharge, charge, deliverance, childbirth
What are the quotes with word delivery?
Here are the quotes with the word delivery in them
- A representative is free delivery she's a personal beauty consultant. Some people want that high touch. — Andrea Jung
- My father's death, my move, and my frightening and difficult delivery created a tremendous amount of stress, pain, and sadness for me. I was practically devastated beyond recovery. — Brooke Shields
- In L.A., I get a meal delivery service called Diet Designs. I like a nice butter lettuce salad with some avocado, fresh grapefruit, shredded chicken breast and raw almond slices with a sesame vinaigrette dressing. I also love juicing and am kind of obsessed with it. — Fergie
- A library, to modify the famous metaphor of Socrates, should be the delivery room for the birth of ideas - a place where history comes to life. — Norman Cousins