Demand meanings in Urdu
Demand meanings in Urdu are مانگنا, پکار, تقاضا, مطالبہ کرنا, مطالبہ, دعویٰ, خواہش, چاہ, مطالبہ، مانگ, مانگ, اقتضا, تقاضا کرنا, طلب, سوال, خواہش کرنا Demand in Urdu. More meanings of demand, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 11 English and definitions related to the word Demand.
- (verb) : require as useful, just, or proper
- (noun) : a condition requiring relief
- (noun) : the act of demanding
- (noun) : required activity
- (noun) : an urgent or peremptory request
- (noun) : the ability and desire to purchase goods and services
- (verb) : request urgently and forcefully
- (verb) : claim as due or just
- (verb) : ask to be informed of
- (verb) : summon to court
- (verb) : lay legal claim to
If philosophy is practice, a demand to know the manner in which its history is to be studied is entailed: a theoretical attitude toward it becomes real only in the living appropriation of its contents from the texts.
More words related to the meanings of Demand
More words from Urdu related to Demand
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Demand meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
مسلہدھیری بولناچالانآرزو مندیحراستاجرتدریافتچاہپخآگدعویٰ کرنافاقہمحنتانہشفقتنظملہکاگلہدر خواستالتجاگرجپکارناآواز لگاناضرورت مند ہوناچیخناصدا کرناٹھیکمانگناحجت کرناافراتَفری کی حالَتجی چلنابہاناشدترکھوالیطاقت سے ٹھیلناعلامت دریافت یا سوالہوکناچاٹحالتخرچہکوتاہیجواب طلب ایک سوالیہ جُملہالفتتدبیرشہوترد و بدلطمعجھاڑ جھوڑبولناضروری ہوناآواز نِکالنا ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Demand
What are the meanings of Demand in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Demand in Urdu are خواہش - khwaahish, مطالبہ - mutaalbah, سوال - sawaal, پکار - pukaar, طلب - talab, دعویٰ - dawah, مانگنا - maangna, چاہ - chaah, مانگ - maang, تقاضا - taqaaza, اقتضا - iqteza, خواہش کرنا - khwaahish karna and مطالبہ کرنا - mutaalbah karna. To understand how would you translate the word Demand in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Demand or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Demand synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Demand. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Demand in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Demand in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Demand with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by demand?
Meanings of demand are خواہش - khwaahish, مطالبہ - mutaalbah, سوال - sawaal, پکار - pukaar, طلب - talab, دعویٰ - dawah, مانگنا - maangna, چاہ - chaah, مانگ - maang, تقاضا - taqaaza, اقتضا - iqteza, خواہش کرنا - khwaahish karna and مطالبہ کرنا - mutaalbah karna
Whats the definition of demand?
Definition of the demand are
- require as useful, just, or proper
- a condition requiring relief
- the act of demanding
- required activity
- an urgent or peremptory request
- the ability and desire to purchase goods and services
- request urgently and forcefully
- claim as due or just
- ask to be informed of
- summon to court
- lay legal claim to
What is the synonym of demand?
Synonym of word demand are appetites, demanding, requisition, desipience, halloo, sought, thesis, solicit, yearning, requirements
What are the idioms related to demand?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word demand.
- He who digs a pit for others himself falls into it
- He who digs a well for others himself falls into it
- Fine cloth is never out of fashion
- Giving is an honour asking is pain
- If you would know the value of money try to borrow it
What are the quotes with word demand?
Here are the quotes with the word demand in them
- The really amazing part, to me, was when Florida made it into the Final Four, the Democrats didn't demand a recount. — Ann Coulter
- The overall physical demand that Iraq has is pretty amazing. It's 130 degrees, and the soldiers are carrying about 100 pounds of extra gear. It's a pretty rigorous schedule and routine for them. — Joe Nichols
- If philosophy is practice, a demand to know the manner in which its history is to be studied is entailed: a theoretical attitude toward it becomes real only in the living appropriation of its contents from the texts. — Karl Jaspers
- The work ahead will be hard. These times demand the best of us - all of us, but we can do this. Together, we can do this. We can get this country working again. We can get this economy growing again. We can make the safety net safe again. We can do this. — Paul Ryan