Democracy meanings in Urdu
Please find 3 English and definitions related to the word Democracy.
- (noun) : a political system in which the supreme power lies in a body of citizens who can elect people to represent them
- (noun) : the doctrine that the numerical majority of an organized group can make decisions binding on the whole group
- (noun) : the political orientation of those who favor government by the people or by their elected representatives
More words from Urdu related to Democracy
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Democracy meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
What are the meanings of Democracy in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Democracy in Urdu are جمہوریت - jumhuuriyat and جمہور - cumhuur. To understand how would you translate the word Democracy in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Democracy or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Democracy synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Democracy. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Democracy in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Democracy in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Democracy with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by democracy?
Meanings of democracy are جمہوریت - jumhuuriyat and جمہور - cumhuur
Whats the definition of democracy?
Definition of the democracy are
- a political system in which the supreme power lies in a body of citizens who can elect people to represent them
- the doctrine that the numerical majority of an organized group can make decisions binding on the whole group
- the political orientation of those who favor government by the people or by their elected representatives
What is the synonym of democracy?
Synonym of word democracy are neocracy, democratism, laity, demos, commonality, public, statocracy
What are the quotes with word democracy?
Here are the quotes with the word democracy in them
- I don't know whether it's age or maturity, but I certainly find myself committed more and more to the looser forms of Western democracy at any price. — John le Carre
- One person alone can't do anything as important as bringing genuine democracy to a country. — Aung San Suu Kyi
- However, democracy cannot be defined as the existence of parliaments and elections alone. — Recep Tayyip Erdogan
- I say that democracy can never prove itself beyond cavil, until it founds and luxuriantly grows its own forms of art, poems, schools, theology, displacing all that exists, or that has been produced anywhere in the past, under opposite influences. — Walt Whitman