Democratic meanings in Urdu
Please find 3 English and definitions related to the word Democratic.
- (adjective satellite) : representing or appealing to or adapted for the benefit of the people at large
- (adjective) : characterized by or advocating or based upon the principles of democracy or social equality
- (adjective) : belong to or relating to the Democratic Party
It is only with burning anger that we can speak of this attack by counter-revolutionary reactionary elements against the capital of our country, against our people's democratic order and the power of the working class.
More words from Urdu related to Democratic
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Democratic meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
What are the meanings of Democratic in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Democratic in Urdu are جمہوری - jumhuuri and عمومی - umuumi. To understand how would you translate the word Democratic in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Democratic or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Democratic synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Democratic. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Democratic in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Democratic in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Democratic with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by democratic?
Meanings of democratic are جمہوری - jumhuuri and عمومی - umuumi
Whats the definition of democratic?
Definition of the democratic are
- representing or appealing to or adapted for the benefit of the people at large
- characterized by or advocating or based upon the principles of democracy or social equality
- belong to or relating to the Democratic Party
What is the synonym of democratic?
Synonym of word democratic are democratist, democratical, republican, generalty, generalness, generalcy, general, ecumenical, democraty
What are the idioms related to democratic?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word democratic.
- Pious opinion
What are the quotes with word democratic?
Here are the quotes with the word democratic in them
- The class distinctions proper to a democratic society are not those of rank or money, still less, as is apt to happen when these are abandoned, of race, but of age. — W.H.Auden
- It is only with burning anger that we can speak of this attack by counter-revolutionary reactionary elements against the capital of our country, against our people's democratic order and the power of the working class. — Janos Kadar
- Jazz is a very democratic musical form. It comes out of a communal experience. We take our respective instruments and collectively create a thing of beauty. — Max Roach
- If we celebrate Martin Luther King Jr.'s birthday at a time of presidential inaugurals, this is thanks to Ronald Reagan who created the holiday, and not to the Democratic Congress of the Carter years, which rejected it. — David Horowitz