Demonstrated meanings in Urdu
Demonstrated meanings in Urdu is مثبت Demonstrated in Urdu. More meanings of demonstrated, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 1 English and definitions related to the word Demonstrated.
- (adjective satellite) : having been demonstrated or verified beyond doubt
When I look at President Obama, I see a leader with a cool head, a caring heart and an open mind, a president who has demonstrated through his demeanor and through his deeds that he is uniquely qualified to heal our divisions, rebuild our nation and lead us to a brighter future together.
Scientific research and other studies have demonstrated that arts education can enhance American students' math and language skills and improve test scores which in turn increase chances of higher education and good jobs in the future.
More words from Urdu related to Demonstrated
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Demonstrated meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
What are the meanings of Demonstrated in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Demonstrated in Urdu is مثبت - masbat. To understand how would you translate the word Demonstrated in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Demonstrated or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Demonstrated synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Demonstrated. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Demonstrated in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Demonstrated in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Demonstrated with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by demonstrated?
Meaning of demonstrated is مثبت - masbat
Whats the definition of demonstrated?
Definition of the demonstrated are
- having been demonstrated or verified beyond doubt
What is the synonym of demonstrated?
Synonym of word demonstrated are affirmative, positives, positive, confirmatory, afformative, proved, established
What are the quotes with word demonstrated?
Here are the quotes with the word demonstrated in them
- When I look at President Obama, I see a leader with a cool head, a caring heart and an open mind, a president who has demonstrated through his demeanor and through his deeds that he is uniquely qualified to heal our divisions, rebuild our nation and lead us to a brighter future together. — Charlie Crist
- Scientific research and other studies have demonstrated that arts education can enhance American students' math and language skills and improve test scores which in turn increase chances of higher education and good jobs in the future. — Thad Cochran
- Sinn Fein has demonstrated the ability to play a leadership role as part of a popular movement towards peace, equality and justice. — Gerry Adams
- The historical experience of socialist countries has sadly demonstrated that collectivism does not do away with alienation but rather increases it, adding to it a lack of basic necessities and economic inefficiency. — Pope John Paul II