Demonstration meanings in Urdu
Please find 5 English and definitions related to the word Demonstration.
- (noun) : a public display of group feelings (usually of a political nature)
- (noun) : a visual presentation showing how something works
- (noun) : a show of military force or preparedness
- (noun) : proof by a process of argument or a series of proposition proving an asserted conclusion
- (noun) : a show or display; the act of presenting something to sight or view
More words related to the meanings of Demonstration
More words from Urdu related to Demonstration
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Demonstration meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idioms related to the meaning of Demonstration
What are the meanings of Demonstration in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Demonstration in Urdu are ثبوت - subuut, استدلال - istedlaal and مظاہرہ - muzaahirah. To understand how would you translate the word Demonstration in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Demonstration or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Demonstration synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Demonstration. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Demonstration in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Demonstration in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Demonstration with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by demonstration?
Meanings of demonstration are ثبوت - subuut, استدلال - istedlaal and مظاہرہ - muzaahirah
Whats the definition of demonstration?
Definition of the demonstration are
- a public display of group feelings (usually of a political nature)
- a visual presentation showing how something works
- a show of military force or preparedness
- proof by a process of argument or a series of proposition proving an asserted conclusion
- a show or display; the act of presenting something to sight or view
What is the synonym of demonstration?
Synonym of word demonstration are certificate, inference, vindication, induction, evidence, debate, demonstratory, rationalistic, demonstrance, rationalism
What are the idioms related to demonstration?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word demonstration.
- More by token
- Physical explanation
- Put a good shine on
- Show the white feather
What are the quotes with word demonstration?
Here are the quotes with the word demonstration in them
- The new spirituality is that it will produce an experience in human encounters in which we become a living demonstration of the basic spiritual teaching 'We are all one.' — Neale Donald Walsch
- The simple act of saying 'thank you' is a demonstration of gratitude in response to an experience that was meaningful to a customer or citizen. — Simon Mainwaring
- We have actually experienced in recent months a dramatic demonstration of an unprecedented intelligence failure, perhaps the most significant intelligence failure in the history of the United States. — Zbigniew Brzezinski
- Any one who wants to live in peace and freedom will be to live by toil, demonstration of high levels of discipline and tolerance for one another. — Yahya Jammeh