Denial meanings in Urdu
Please find 5 English and definitions related to the word Denial.
- (noun) : renunciation of your own interests in favor of the interests of others
- (noun) : a defendant's answer or plea denying the truth of the charges against him
- (noun) : the act of asserting that something alleged is not true
- (noun) : the act of refusing to comply (as with a request)
- (noun) : (psychiatry) a defense mechanism that denies painful thoughts
My denial and irresponsible attitude about asthma put me at great risk and caused me so much needless suffering. My hope is that the kids I talk to learn to open up about their asthma, become educated about their condition, and seek help.
More words related to the meanings of Denial
More words from Urdu related to Denial
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Denial meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
کفرنفس کشیبالعکسمعدومجھڑکیاِنکار کَرنالادعویٰسلبیتتَردیدبلکہ نہیںسلبپسپا کرنامُنکَر ہو جاناتسلیم کرنے سے انکارنفیناردالٹناتردیدناقابلعدمجوابخلاف گوئپلٹ جانادست برداریبے شکاِنکاریشکستتیاگ دینانامنظوریمنفیتتضادنہفقدانپیچھے دھکیلنادَست بَردار ہو جانانہیںاوں ہوںمتاِنکارتردید کرناچھوڑ دینا حَق یا عقیدے کواعلانِ قطع تعلقمنفی رائےلانقیذانکار کرناانکارنظر اندازیاِبطال ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Denial
What are the meanings of Denial in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Denial in Urdu are انکار - inkaar and نظر اندازی - nazaar andaazi. To understand how would you translate the word Denial in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Denial or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Denial synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Denial. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Denial in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Denial in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Denial with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by denial?
Meanings of denial are انکار - inkaar and نظر اندازی - nazaar andaazi
Whats the definition of denial?
Definition of the denial are
- renunciation of your own interests in favor of the interests of others
- a defendant's answer or plea denying the truth of the charges against him
- the act of asserting that something alleged is not true
- the act of refusing to comply (as with a request)
- (psychiatry) a defense mechanism that denies painful thoughts
What is the synonym of denial?
Synonym of word denial are denudated, rejection, abnegate, denials, non observance, negation, repudiative, ignorable, nay, disowning
What are the idioms related to denial?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word denial.
- A foult once denied is twice committed
- Better be denied than deceived
- General issue
- Special issue
- Hard facts
What are the quotes with word denial?
Here are the quotes with the word denial in them
- I'm lucky that my real-life Mom has both a great sense of humor about herself and an amazing ability to slip into complete denial if the subject matter gets a little too close to home. — Cathy Guisewite
- How often it is that the angry man rages denial of what his inner self is telling him. — Frank Herbert
- My denial and irresponsible attitude about asthma put me at great risk and caused me so much needless suffering. My hope is that the kids I talk to learn to open up about their asthma, become educated about their condition, and seek help. — Jackie Joyner Kersee
- Most diets would have you cutting things out from your diet they are about denial and discipline. — Kathy Freston