Denigrate meanings in Urdu
Please find 1 English and definitions related to the word Denigrate.
- (verb) : cause to seem less serious; play down
Those who enjoy their own emotionally bad health and who habitually fill their own minds with the rank poisons of suspicion, jealousy and hatred, as a rule take umbrage at those who refuse to do likewise, and they find a perverted relief in trying to denigrate them.
More words related to the meanings of Denigrate
More words from Urdu related to Denigrate
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Denigrate meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
استخفاف کرنادھندلاشیدیدھبہ یا خامیدھندلا کرناتاریککم قدری کرنانام کو بٹا لگانانیلامکدرکالے رنگ کاتنگینام خراب کرنااہانَت کَرناآزردہنیگروقابلِ توجّہ نقصگدلانادیجوربےقدر کر نارسوائبد رنگتیرہپکے رنگ کاتمربہتان باندھنانیچا کرنابدنامیمکروہزنجیبدنام کرنابِگاڑناخاکینہ کر نا ناٹنا حقارت کر ناآبنوسحبشیداغمیلا کرناتمکاررسوا کرنااتہامگندہبھُجَنگابٹا لگانانام دھرنامیلااُتار ناگہرا سیاہ رنگکافریعیب ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Denigrate
What are the meanings of Denigrate in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Denigrate in Urdu are بدنام کرنا - bad naam karna, کالا - kaala and کالک لگانا - kaalik lagaana. To understand how would you translate the word Denigrate in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Denigrate or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Denigrate synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Denigrate. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Denigrate in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Denigrate in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Denigrate with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by denigrate?
Meanings of denigrate are بدنام کرنا - bad naam karna, کالا - kaala and کالک لگانا - kaalik lagaana
Whats the definition of denigrate?
Definition of the denigrate are
- cause to seem less serious; play down
What is the synonym of denigrate?
Synonym of word denigrate are enfamish, blacked, defilading, disdeify, calla, defaming, discrediting, blackish, stigmatize, defailance
What are the idioms related to denigrate?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word denigrate.
- An ill deed cannot bring honour
- He who handles pit is bound to defile his fingers
- Evil communications corrupt good manners
What are the quotes with word denigrate?
Here are the quotes with the word denigrate in them
- Those who enjoy their own emotionally bad health and who habitually fill their own minds with the rank poisons of suspicion, jealousy and hatred, as a rule take umbrage at those who refuse to do likewise, and they find a perverted relief in trying to denigrate them. — Johannes Brahms
- I don't like country music, but I don't mean to denigrate those who do. And for the people who like country music, denigrate means 'put down'. — Bob Newhart
- We should never denigrate any other culture but rather help people to understand the relationship between their own culture and the dominant culture. When you understand another culture or language, it does not mean that you have to lose your own culture. — Edward T. Hall