Denomination meanings in Urdu
Please find 3 English and definitions related to the word Denomination.
- (noun) : identifying word or words by which someone or something is called and classified or distinguished from others
- (noun) : a class of one kind of unit in a system of numbers or measures or weights or money
- (noun) : a group of religious congregations having its own organization and a distinctive faith
More words related to the meanings of Denomination
More words from Urdu related to Denomination
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Denomination meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idioms related to the meaning of Denomination
What are the meanings of Denomination in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Denomination in Urdu are مذہب - mazhab, عرفیت - urfiyat, ذات - zaat, نوع - nau, فرقہ - firqah and لقب - laqab. To understand how would you translate the word Denomination in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Denomination or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Denomination synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Denomination. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Denomination in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Denomination in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Denomination with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by denomination?
Meanings of denomination are مذہب - mazhab, عرفیت - urfiyat, ذات - zaat, نوع - nau, فرقہ - firqah and لقب - laqab
Whats the definition of denomination?
Definition of the denomination are
- identifying word or words by which someone or something is called and classified or distinguished from others
- a class of one kind of unit in a system of numbers or measures or weights or money
- a group of religious congregations having its own organization and a distinctive faith
What is the synonym of denomination?
Synonym of word denomination are rationalism, nicknamed, persona, manner, creed, tribe, kind, blasphemy, sect, essence
What are the idioms related to denomination?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word denomination.
- To put on flesh
- A friend is another self
- As is the gardenuch is the gardener
- As is the garden such is the gardener
- Fly with your own wings
What are the quotes with word denomination?
Here is the quote with the word denomination in them
- Fear is the denomination of the Old Testament belief is the denomination of the New. — Benjamin Whichcote