Department meanings in Urdu
Please find 3 English and definitions related to the word Department.
- (noun) : a specialized division of a large organization
- (noun) : a specialized sphere of knowledge
- (noun) : the territorial and administrative division of some countries (such as France)
The other thing about FEMA, my understanding is that it was supposed to move into the Department of Homeland Security... and be what it was, but also having a lot of lateral communication with all those others involved in that issue of homeland security.
More words from Urdu related to Department
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Department meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
What are the meanings of Department in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Department in Urdu are محکمہ - maehkamah, مد - mad, ادارہ - idaarah and شعبہ - shobah. To understand how would you translate the word Department in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Department or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Department synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Department. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Department in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Department in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Department with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by department?
Meanings of department are محکمہ - maehkamah, مد - mad, ادارہ - idaarah and شعبہ - shobah
Whats the definition of department?
Definition of the department are
- a specialized division of a large organization
- a specialized sphere of knowledge
- the territorial and administrative division of some countries (such as France)
What is the synonym of department?
Synonym of word department are judicatory, prolongation, establishment, item, bureau, extension, ooze, honey, institutive, entitule
What are the idioms related to department?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word department.
- Keep house
What are the quotes with word department?
Here are the quotes with the word department in them
- Personally I had the opportunity to go on several ride alongs with the LA County Sheriff's Department with some amazing detectives, who were invaluable to me. — Nancy McKeon
- The other thing about FEMA, my understanding is that it was supposed to move into the Department of Homeland Security... and be what it was, but also having a lot of lateral communication with all those others involved in that issue of homeland security. — Warren Rudman
- We intend to keep the lines of communication open with the Defense Department so we can help our border law enforcement agencies navigate the equipment application process. — Henry Cuellar
- I got that experience through dating dozens of men for six years after college, getting an entry level magazine job at 21, working in the fiction department at Good Housekeeping and then working as a fashion editor there as well as writing many articles for the magazine. — Judith Krantz