Deprive meanings in Urdu
Please find 3 English and definitions related to the word Deprive.
- (verb) : take away possessions from someone
- (verb) : take away
- (verb) : keep from having, keeping, or obtaining
The criteria for serving one's country should be competence, courage and willingness to serve. When we deny people the chance to serve because of their sexual orientation, we deprive them of their rights of citizenship, and we deprive our armed forces the service of willing and capable Americans.
More words from Urdu related to Deprive
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Deprive meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
What are the meanings of Deprive in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Deprive in Urdu is محروم کرنا - maehruum karna. To understand how would you translate the word Deprive in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Deprive or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Deprive synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Deprive. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Deprive in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Deprive in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Deprive with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by deprive?
Meaning of deprive is محروم کرنا - maehruum karna
Whats the definition of deprive?
Definition of the deprive are
- take away possessions from someone
- take away
- keep from having, keeping, or obtaining
What is the synonym of deprive?
Synonym of word deprive are geld, dispossess, outshut, dismantle, divest
What are the idioms related to deprive?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word deprive.
- To relieve one of
What are the quotes with word deprive?
Here are the quotes with the word deprive in them
- If you deprive yourself of outsourcing and your competitors do not, you're putting yourself out of business. — Lee Kuan Yew
- The criteria for serving one's country should be competence, courage and willingness to serve. When we deny people the chance to serve because of their sexual orientation, we deprive them of their rights of citizenship, and we deprive our armed forces the service of willing and capable Americans. — Dianne Feinstein
- The purpose of Compulsory Education is to deprive the common people of their commonsense. — Gilbert K.Chesterton
- We pay a price when we deprive children of the exposure to the values, principles, and education they need to make them good citizens. — Sandra Day O'Connor