Depth meanings in Urdu
Please find 5 English and definitions related to the word Depth.
- (noun) : the intellectual ability to penetrate deeply into ideas
- (noun) : the extent downward or backward or inward
- (noun) : degree of psychological or intellectual profundity
- (noun) : (usually plural) a low moral state
- (noun) : the attribute or quality of being deep, strong, or intense
More words from Urdu related to Depth
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Depth meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
What are the meanings of Depth in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Depth in Urdu are عمق - umuq and گہرائ - gaehraa i. To understand how would you translate the word Depth in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Depth or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Depth synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Depth. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Depth in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Depth in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Depth with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by depth?
Meanings of depth are عمق - umuq and گہرائ - gaehraa i
Whats the definition of depth?
Definition of the depth are
- the intellectual ability to penetrate deeply into ideas
- the extent downward or backward or inward
- degree of psychological or intellectual profundity
- (usually plural) a low moral state
- the attribute or quality of being deep, strong, or intense
What is the synonym of depth?
Synonym of word depth are profundity, abyss, valley, inveteracy, dip
What are the quotes with word depth?
Here are the quotes with the word depth in them
- Unless and until Barack Obama addresses the full depth of Americans' anger with his full arsenal of policy smarts and political gifts, his presidency and, worse, our economy will be paralyzed. — Frank Rich
- Form your life humanly, and you have done enough: but you will never reach the height of art and the depth of science without something divine. — Karl Wilhelm Friedrich Schlegel
- There's a sadness to the human condition that I think music is good for. It gives a counterpoint to the visual beauty, and adds depth to pictures that they wouldn't have if the music wasn't there. — Mike Figgis
- Few businessmen are capable of being in politics, they don't understand the democratic process, they have neither the tolerance or the depth it takes. Democracy isn't a business. — Malcolm Forbes