Depths meanings in Urdu
Depths meanings in Urdu is گہرائی Depths in Urdu. More meanings of depths, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 1 English and definitions related to the word Depths.
- (noun) : (plural) the deepest and most remote part
There are worlds of experience beyond the world of the aggressive man, beyond history, and beyond science. The moods and qualities of nature and the revelations of great art are equally difficult to define we can grasp them only in the depths of our perceptive spirit.
More words from Urdu related to Depths
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Depths meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
What are the meanings of Depths in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Depths in Urdu is گہرائی - Gehrai. To understand how would you translate the word Depths in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Depths or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Depths synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Depths. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Depths in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Depths in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Depths with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by depths?
Meaning of depths is گہرائی - Gehrai
Whats the definition of depths?
Definition of the depths are
- (plural) the deepest and most remote part
What is the synonym of depths?
Synonym of word depths are profoundness, profundity, deepness
What are the quotes with word depths?
Here are the quotes with the word depths in them
- Grant that I may not pray alone with the mouth help me that I may pray from the depths of my heart. — Martin Luther
- There are worlds of experience beyond the world of the aggressive man, beyond history, and beyond science. The moods and qualities of nature and the revelations of great art are equally difficult to define we can grasp them only in the depths of our perceptive spirit. — Ansel Adams
- Those who are rooted in the depths that are eternal and unchangeable and who rely on unshakeable principles, face change full of courage, courage based on faith. — Emily Greene Balch
- Neither does man have gills for living in a water environment yet it is not sinful to explore the depths of the oceans in search of food or other blessings. — Walter Lang