Deputy meanings in Urdu
Please find 4 English and definitions related to the word Deputy.
- (noun) : an assistant with power to act when his superior is absent
- (noun) : a person appointed to represent or act on behalf of others
- (noun) : someone authorized to exercise the powers of sheriff in emergencies
- (noun) : a member of the lower chamber of a legislative assembly (such as in France)
More words related to the meanings of Deputy
More words from Urdu related to Deputy
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Deputy meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
ترجمانمدد گارنمائندہخلیفہکرم کرتاشرارتبتانے والاکرنے والاسفیرجا نشینحوالے کرناکا رندہجانشینوزیرکوئی بے تکاذ اتی عیبموکلفاعلايلچیگماشتہقائم مقام پادریمندوبنائبمُلازمَت کَرناعیب æeybنائب السلطنتکارگزاردے جاناکام دارعلتحق دارقافلہناطقمعاونکار پردازلاٹ پادری کا وکیلکام پردازبدیجانشیںکرتاقاصدبعد میں آنے والا شخصظہیرپیش کارقائم مقامخدمت کرنابجائےنشان دہندہعاملسفارتی نمائندہخلف ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Deputy
What are the meanings of Deputy in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Deputy in Urdu are نائب - naa eb, نمائندہ - numaa indah and جا نشین - jaa nashiin. To understand how would you translate the word Deputy in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Deputy or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Deputy synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Deputy. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Deputy in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Deputy in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Deputy with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by deputy?
Meanings of deputy are نائب - naa eb, نمائندہ - numaa indah and جا نشین - jaa nashiin
Whats the definition of deputy?
Definition of the deputy are
- an assistant with power to act when his superior is absent
- a person appointed to represent or act on behalf of others
- someone authorized to exercise the powers of sheriff in emergencies
- a member of the lower chamber of a legislative assembly (such as in France)
What is the synonym of deputy?
Synonym of word deputy are commissary, resenter, assistant, delegated, minister, delegable, lieutenant, rep, legate, vicarious
What are the idioms related to deputy?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word deputy.
- Cheap and best
- Great minds and great fortunes do not always go together
- The trap to the high born is ambition
What are the quotes with word deputy?
Here are the quotes with the word deputy in them
- My dad was a golden gloves boxer in the Marine Corps, then a deputy sheriff. My mom worked as an office assistant. — Susana Martinez
- When I was deputy chairman I could travel from Glasgow to Edinburgh without leaving Tory land. In a two-week period I covered every constituency in which we had an MP. There were 14. Now we have only one. We appear to have given up. — Jeffrey Archer