Descendants meanings in Urdu
Descendants meanings in Urdu is اولاد Descendants in Urdu. More meanings of descendants, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 1 English and definitions related to the word Descendants.
- (noun) : all of the offspring of a given progenitor
It's a tremendous responsibility to be direct descendants of the prophet Muhammad. This family has had the burden of leadership on its shoulders for 1,400 years. I'm not going to drop the ball on my shift.
More words from Urdu related to Descendants
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Descendants meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idioms related to the meaning of Descendants
What are the meanings of Descendants in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Descendants in Urdu is اولاد - aulaad. To understand how would you translate the word Descendants in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Descendants or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Descendants synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Descendants. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Descendants in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Descendants in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Descendants with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by descendants?
Meaning of descendants is اولاد - aulaad
Whats the definition of descendants?
Definition of the descendants are
- all of the offspring of a given progenitor
What is the synonym of descendants?
Synonym of word descendants are descendent, offspring, upspring, ling, descenders, son, descendant, children, offsprings
What are the idioms related to descendants?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word descendants.
- A foolish son is a calamity for the parents
- Children are poor man's riches
- Children bring with them innumerable cares
- He knows not love who has no children
- Muddy springs will have muddy streams
What are the quotes with word descendants?
Here are the quotes with the word descendants in them
- Diaspora starts about a thousand years from now. Most of human civilisation has moved inside computers essentially, a major branch of our descendants consists of conscious software. — Greg Egan
- I have often noticed that ancestors never boast of the descendants who boast of ancestors. I would rather start a family than finish one. Blood will tell, but often it tells too much. — Don Marquis
- It's a tremendous responsibility to be direct descendants of the prophet Muhammad. This family has had the burden of leadership on its shoulders for 1,400 years. I'm not going to drop the ball on my shift. — King Abdullah II
- For our part, we shall continue to work for the new dawn when all the Children of Abraham and their descendants are living together in the birthplace of their three great monotheistic religions, a life free from fear, a life free from want - a life in peace. — King Hussein I