Descent meanings in Urdu
Please find 5 English and definitions related to the word Descent.
- (noun) : the kinship relation between an individual and the individual's progenitors
- (noun) : a downward slope or bend
- (noun) : the act of changing your location in a downward direction
- (noun) : properties attributable to your ancestry
- (noun) : a movement downward
Patriotism is best exemplified through auto-critique. When you're willing to stand up within the group and say, 'It is wrong for Black people to be anti-Semitic,' or 'It is wrong for America to discriminate against persons of African descent and made them slaves and based its wealth upon free labor,' it's crucial to say that.
More words related to the meanings of Descent
More words from Urdu related to Descent
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Descent meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
شرط بد کر دوڑناگھرانانسبحصصتولیدمدد کرناہاتھمدد گارزوالحسبکَمَردھڑاطفالنَقصوالیزحمتقسمسہارا دینابامروتحسب و نسبدوڑپالنامنزلکسی قبیلے یا نسل کا جدِامجدپودتھونیحمایتنیکڈھلانخاندانالٹاپیدا کرناآل اولادیخنیعَيبدست گیروسیلہشفیقتائید کرنادوستانہپچھاڑیذات پاتقومیتنسل بڑھانانزولروکناعِلمُ الانَسَابقوترحیمپہلو تہی کرنا ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Descent
What are the meanings of Descent in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Descent in Urdu are نسل - nasl, نزول - nazuul, پشت - pusht and ہبوت - hubuut. To understand how would you translate the word Descent in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Descent or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Descent synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Descent. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Descent in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Descent in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Descent with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by descent?
Meanings of descent are نسل - nasl, نزول - nazuul, پشت - pusht and ہبوت - hubuut
Whats the definition of descent?
Definition of the descent are
- the kinship relation between an individual and the individual's progenitors
- a downward slope or bend
- the act of changing your location in a downward direction
- properties attributable to your ancestry
- a movement downward
What is the synonym of descent?
Synonym of word descent are strain, gentes, lineage, genned, kind, brere, descensory, breed, breded, support
What are the idioms related to descent?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word descent.
- A goose quill is more dangerous than a lion's claw
- Every generation needs regeneration
What are the quotes with word descent?
Here are the quotes with the word descent in them
- Patriotism is best exemplified through auto-critique. When you're willing to stand up within the group and say, 'It is wrong for Black people to be anti-Semitic,' or 'It is wrong for America to discriminate against persons of African descent and made them slaves and based its wealth upon free labor,' it's crucial to say that. — Henry Louis Gates
- After 1980, you never heard reference to space again. Surface, the most convincing evidence of the descent into materialism, became the focus of design. Space disappeared. — Arthur Erickson