Desert meanings in Urdu
Please find 5 English and definitions related to the word Desert.
- (verb) : leave someone who needs or counts on you; leave in the lurch
- (noun) : arid land with little or no vegetation
- (verb) : leave behind
- (verb) : desert (a cause, a country or an army), often in order to join the opposing cause, country, or army
- (noun) : (usually plural) a person's deservingness of or entitlement to reward or punishment
I'm so happy to have been a part of that process and I would go straight back into the desert in a ton of chain mail for Ridley any day of the week. He's an amazing director and I can't wait to see the long version.
More words related to the meanings of Desert
More words from Urdu related to Desert
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Desert meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
بے بچاؤسونپناگڑھا کھودناسچحقیقتکھچناپاپ کاٹناہاتھ دھوناعفو کرناذرا ساکھولنارکناچلا جاناداہنی طَرَفنشانیبندراستیبھار اتارناانجام دیناعطابَخش دینالاابالی پنگزرنے یا جانے کی اجازت دیناجائزتیاگنالٹانامعافیشرطحصولتسلیم کرناترک تعلقبیابانٹھیکعقیمگریز کرناقلم انداز کرناپھل دینااحتراز کرناایماندارڈوبنے دیناانعامنفَعحصہنا کامیابآگیاصداقتمسترد کرناسادہخارِج کرناچھوڑنا ...
Idioms with the word Desert in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Desert
|To set a price on one head||کسی کے سر پر انعام رکھنا|
|To set a price on ones head||کسی کے سر پر انعام رکھنا|
|Turn loose||ڈھیل چھوڑنا|
What are the meanings of Desert in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Desert in Urdu are حق - haq, چھوڑنا - chhorna, ترک کرنا - tark karna, بنجر - banjar, انعام - enaam, صحرا - sehra, چھوڑ دینا - chhor deyna and بیابان - bayaabaan. To understand how would you translate the word Desert in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Desert or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Desert synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Desert. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Desert in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Desert in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Desert with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by desert?
Meanings of desert are حق - haq, چھوڑنا - chhorna, ترک کرنا - tark karna, بنجر - banjar, انعام - enaam, صحرا - sehra, چھوڑ دینا - chhor deyna and بیابان - bayaabaan
Whats the definition of desert?
Definition of the desert are
- leave someone who needs or counts on you; leave in the lurch
- arid land with little or no vegetation
- leave behind
- desert (a cause, a country or an army), often in order to join the opposing cause, country, or army
- (usually plural) a person's deservingness of or entitlement to reward or punishment
What is the synonym of desert?
Synonym of word desert are lot, discede, omittance, forgive, sterile, omit, gratuity, let go, desertness, giving up
What are the idioms with the word desert?
Here are the idioms with the word desert in them.
- Prudence is the first thing to desert the wretched
- Rats desert a sinking ship
What are the idioms related to desert?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word desert.
- To plough the sands and sow the waves
- It is a bad soil where no flower grows
- Lay waste
- It is an extreme evil to depart from the company of the living before you die
- To through down the gauntlet
What are the quotes with word desert?
Here are the quotes with the word desert in them
- I'm so happy to have been a part of that process and I would go straight back into the desert in a ton of chain mail for Ridley any day of the week. He's an amazing director and I can't wait to see the long version. — Orlando Bloom
- Poets say science takes away from the beauty of the stars - mere globs of gas atoms. I, too, can see the stars on a desert night, and feel them. But do I see less or more? — Richard P. Feynman
- I like the desert for short periods of time, from inside a car, with the windows rolled up, and the doors locked. I prefer beach resorts with room service. — Anne Lamott
- I lived in small town out in the desert and my friend used to steal his mom's car in the middle of the night. He'd drive over to my house, I'd sneak out and we'd go out to the desert and just burn things down. — Mark Hoppus