Deserted meanings in Urdu
Please find 1 English and definitions related to the word Deserted.
- (adjective satellite) : forsaken by owner or inhabitants
They eat the dainty food of famous chefs with the same pleasure with which they devour gross peasant dishes, mostly composed of garlic and tomatoes, or fisherman's octopus and shrimps, fried in heavily scented olive oil on a little deserted beach.
More words related to the meanings of Deserted
More words from Urdu related to Deserted
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Deserted meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
اداسنامشغولقابلِ نفرتمعراخالی کرناعرياں طَور پَربنجرناچارجزخستہ حال ہوناکھودناپڑنابسترپھٹکلخاموشمغروربے سودآزردہمصیبت کا مارانکمیصِفَرپونگاغریببے تکاغَیر مَسکُونَہتمانیتاِلاطلاکھوکھلا کرنابن بھراہولناکفقیربے اثررنجیدہخرابکمینہصفرچھوچھاصاف صافبے رنگبا ضابطَہ بَناناچُھٹکمبرماناخواب نندراسونابے زرراحتمحتاجخالی خولی ...
Idiom with the word Deserted in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Deserted
What are the meanings of Deserted in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Deserted in Urdu are سونا - suuna, خالی - khaali, خوار - khwaar and سنسان - sunsaan. To understand how would you translate the word Deserted in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Deserted or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Deserted synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Deserted. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Deserted in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Deserted in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Deserted with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by deserted?
Meanings of deserted are سونا - suuna, خالی - khaali, خوار - khwaar and سنسان - sunsaan
Whats the definition of deserted?
Definition of the deserted are
- forsaken by owner or inhabitants
What is the synonym of deserted?
Synonym of word deserted are couch, bare, gonadic, blankest, maleficient, addle, tonsorial, blanked, flankered, zero
What are the idioms with the word deserted?
Here are the idioms with the word deserted in them.
- Old friends should not be deserted for new ones
What are the idioms related to deserted?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word deserted.
- Everywhere the poor man is despised
- Excellent with his tongue but his right hand remiss in the battle
- Great talkers are little doers
- Lavish in words niggard in deeds
- Many talk like philosophers and live like fools
What are the quotes with word deserted?
Here are the quotes with the word deserted in them
- They eat the dainty food of famous chefs with the same pleasure with which they devour gross peasant dishes, mostly composed of garlic and tomatoes, or fisherman's octopus and shrimps, fried in heavily scented olive oil on a little deserted beach. — Luigi Barzini
- Our society must make it right and possible for old people not to fear the young or be deserted by them, for the test of a civilization is the way that it cares for its helpless members. — Pearl S.Buck
- It was so quiet that morning in Paris that the heels of my two companions and myself were loud on the deserted pavements. It was a city of shuttered shops, and barred windows, and deserted avenues. — Philip Gibbs
- I would love to hear all types of Christian artists played all over the world. I'd love to hear good, positive mainstream music played all over the place. I'd love to be able to bring music together. But I have not deserted Christ. I have not deserted my faith. — Stacie Orrico