Desolation meanings in Urdu
Please find 4 English and definitions related to the word Desolation.
- (noun) : a bleak and desolate atmosphere
- (noun) : an event that results in total destruction
- (noun) : sadness resulting from being forsaken or abandoned
- (noun) : the state of being decayed or destroyed
More words related to the meanings of Desolation
More words from Urdu related to Desolation
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Desolation meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idioms related to the meaning of Desolation
What are the meanings of Desolation in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Desolation in Urdu are خرابی - kharaabi and ویرانی - wiiraani. To understand how would you translate the word Desolation in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Desolation or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Desolation synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Desolation. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Desolation in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Desolation in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Desolation with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by desolation?
Meanings of desolation are خرابی - kharaabi and ویرانی - wiiraani
Whats the definition of desolation?
Definition of the desolation are
- a bleak and desolate atmosphere
- an event that results in total destruction
- sadness resulting from being forsaken or abandoned
- the state of being decayed or destroyed
What is the synonym of desolation?
Synonym of word desolation are disedges, ravage, maundering, breakability, misaventure, demurrages, overthrow, maltreats, abreaction, misaffection
What are the idioms related to desolation?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word desolation.
- Allow time and moderate dely haste administers all thing badly
- Error is always in haste
- Great haste makes great haste
- More haste worst speed
- Over fast over loose
What are the quotes with word desolation?
Here is the quote with the word desolation in them
- I have many times asked myself whether there can be more potent advocates of peace upon earth through the years to come than this massed multitude of silent witnesses to the desolation of war. — King George V