Desperate meanings in Urdu
Please find 7 English and definitions related to the word Desperate.
- (adjective satellite) : fraught with extreme danger; nearly hopeless
- (adjective satellite) : arising from or marked by despair or loss of hope
- (noun) : a person who is frightened and in need of help
- (adjective satellite) : showing extreme urgency or intensity especially because of great need or desire
- (adjective satellite) : desperately determined
- (adjective satellite) : (of persons) dangerously reckless or violent as from urgency or despair
- (adjective satellite) : showing extreme courage; especially of actions courageously undertaken in desperation as a last resort
For the first time in my adult lifetime, I am really proud of my country. And not just because Barack has done well, but because I think people are hungry for change. And I have been desperate to see our country moving in that direction.
More words from Urdu related to Desperate
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Desperate meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
مصیبت کا مارامایوسخراب خستہوحشت زدہکم بختلاچارافسردہلاغربے عزتہراساںشکستہ حالبے چارہبے آرامتاسف آمیزخارش زدہناامیدبےحقیقتخوارمایُوسمفلسد رنجآورمریضنراسمفلوک الحالذلیلدِل شکستہبدبختمایوس کنپستبے توقعبدحالشامت زدہمحرومتباہدبلاچنڈالمصیبت زدہغمگیندھبے داربے آبرونامرادمفلوکحقیرمحرُومخستہ حالغم آلوبیماربگڑا ہواآفت زدہبد بخت ...
Idioms with the word Desperate in it
What are the meanings of Desperate in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Desperate in Urdu are ناامید - naa ummiid and بدحال - bad haal. To understand how would you translate the word Desperate in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Desperate or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Desperate synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Desperate. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Desperate in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Desperate in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Desperate with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by desperate?
Meanings of desperate are ناامید - naa ummiid and بدحال - bad haal
Whats the definition of desperate?
Definition of the desperate are
- fraught with extreme danger; nearly hopeless
- arising from or marked by despair or loss of hope
- a person who is frightened and in need of help
- showing extreme urgency or intensity especially because of great need or desire
- desperately determined
- (of persons) dangerously reckless or violent as from urgency or despair
- showing extreme courage; especially of actions courageously undertaken in desperation as a last resort
What is the synonym of desperate?
Synonym of word desperate are despitous, dishelmed, disepalous, disadorned, disafforest, hopeless, honourless, ill starred, disappointed, wretched
What are the idioms with the word desperate?
Here are the idioms with the word desperate in them.
- Desperate diseases have desperate remedies
- In doubtful matters courage may do much in desperate patience
- The desperate man all things can
What are the quotes with word desperate?
Here are the quotes with the word desperate in them
- It's an interesting combination: Having a great fear of being alone, and having a desperate need for solitude and the solitary experience. That's always been a tug of war for me. — Jodie Foster
- Business practices and how we treat the planet are also in desperate need of re-humanization. — Simon Mainwaring
- For the first time in my adult lifetime, I am really proud of my country. And not just because Barack has done well, but because I think people are hungry for change. And I have been desperate to see our country moving in that direction. — Michelle Obama
- I am desperate for change - now - not in 8 years or 12 years, but right now. — Michelle Obama