Despised meanings in Urdu
Despised meanings in Urdu is حقیر Despised in Urdu. More meanings of despised, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 1 English and definitions related to the word Despised.
- (adjective satellite) : treated with dislike or contempt
Modernity is the transitory, the fugitive, the contingent, which make up one half of art, the other being the eternal and the immutable. This transitory fugitive element, which is constantly changing, must not be despised or neglected.
What is sacred among one people may be ridiculous in another and what is despised or rejected by one cultural group, may in a different environment become the cornerstone for a great edifice of strange grandeur and beauty.
More words related to the meanings of Despised
More words from Urdu related to Despised
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Despised meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
پھاڑ کَر يا کاٹ کَر کھولناناب کارکریہہگرا پڑا شخصکم ترناتوانقابل رحمبد ذاتناچیزمعمولیمصیبت کا مارایانامریل گھوڑافر و تنلعنتیکم بختاسفلدرد انگیزدکھیارذیلگھناؤنابے ادبچھوٹاکم قدرخسیسزبوںنفرت انگیزخانگیحقیربے چارہکم عمرپھٹنانہایت برابراجزویخفیفبے مُصرفواجب الرحمسبکنیچاکمتربدحالنارسیدہچیرناقابِل اعتراضقابل نفرتبد بختاصغرکم مایہکرنا جوگ ...
Idiom with the word Despised in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Despised
What are the meanings of Despised in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Despised in Urdu is حقیر - haqiir. To understand how would you translate the word Despised in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Despised or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Despised synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Despised. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Despised in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Despised in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Despised with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by despised?
Meaning of despised is حقیر - haqiir
Whats the definition of despised?
Definition of the despised are
- treated with dislike or contempt
What is the synonym of despised?
Synonym of word despised are trivial, denigrative, despiser, desiderating, abominable, regardless, wretch, despicably, despites, meager
What are the idioms with the word despised?
Here are the idioms with the word despised in them.
- Old age though despised is covted by all
What are the idioms related to despised?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word despised.
- There is mystery in the meanest trade
- Death alone reveals how insignificant are the paltry bodies of men
- Despise not your enemy
- Every little helps
- For the beginnings of all things are small
What are the quotes with word despised?
Here are the quotes with the word despised in them
- Modernity is the transitory, the fugitive, the contingent, which make up one half of art, the other being the eternal and the immutable. This transitory fugitive element, which is constantly changing, must not be despised or neglected. — Charles Baudelaire
- Although as a sailor I despised politics - for I loved my sailor's life and still love it today - conditions forced me to take up a definite attitude towards political problems. — Fritz Sauckel
- What is sacred among one people may be ridiculous in another and what is despised or rejected by one cultural group, may in a different environment become the cornerstone for a great edifice of strange grandeur and beauty. — Hu Shih
- The dupe of friendship, and the fool of love have I not reason to hate and to despise myself? Indeed I do and chiefly for not having hated and despised the world enough. — William Hazlitt