Destined meanings in Urdu
Destined meanings in Urdu is مقدر Destined in Urdu. More meanings of destined, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 2 English and definitions related to the word Destined.
- (adjective satellite) : (usually followed by to') governed by fate
- (adjective satellite) : headed or intending to head in a certain direction; often used as a combining form as in college-bound students'
The ongoing conflict between us has caused heavy suffering to both peoples. The future can and must be different. Both our peoples are destined to live together side by side, on this small piece of land. This reality we cannot change.
More words from Urdu related to Destined
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Destined meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
What are the meanings of Destined in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Destined in Urdu is مقدر - muqaddar. To understand how would you translate the word Destined in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Destined or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Destined synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Destined. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Destined in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Destined in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Destined with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by destined?
Meaning of destined is مقدر - muqaddar
Whats the definition of destined?
Definition of the destined are
- (usually followed by to') governed by fate
- headed or intending to head in a certain direction; often used as a combining form as in college-bound students'
What is the synonym of destined?
Synonym of word destined are understood, hap, fortuitist, destiny, predestined, predestination, destituent, fate, destining
What are the idioms with the word destined?
Here are the idioms with the word destined in them.
- All maturity is destined to decay
What are the quotes with word destined?
Here are the quotes with the word destined in them
- But when I was twelve years old I caught my first strong glimpse of one of the fundamental forces of existence, whose votary I was destined to be for life - namely, Beauty. — Georg Brandes
- Through perseverance many people win success out of what seemed destined to be certain failure. — Benjamin Disraeli
- The ongoing conflict between us has caused heavy suffering to both peoples. The future can and must be different. Both our peoples are destined to live together side by side, on this small piece of land. This reality we cannot change. — Ariel Sharon
- But without a caring society, without each citizen voluntarily accepting the weight of responsibility, government is destined to grow even larger, taking more of your money, burrowing deeper into your lives. — Jeb Bush