Destiny meanings in Urdu
Please find 3 English and definitions related to the word Destiny.
- (noun) : your overall circumstances or condition in life (including everything that happens to you)
- (noun) : an event (or a course of events) that will inevitably happen in the future
- (noun) : the ultimate agency regarded as predetermining the course of events (often personified as a woman)
More words related to the meanings of Destiny
More words from Urdu related to Destiny
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Destiny meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
فرقپڑتابھاویمنزلاجلبختسبب یا کارن ہوناداما شاہی چندہبابفلزاتی ستارہقِسمَتٹکڑاقسمت .تقدیرفرصتزمرہتمیزپتیدیوگتفناآب ودانہبارموقعہکوٹہبٹوارہٹکلیبَربادی کا وَقتقذافیروزیبہانہ ہوناصنفحصہامتيازساجھاپرالبدھاتفاقکرمحادثہقسمتقسیمبُلَندی ميں بَڑھنے والابٹواراافشاں کرنانصیبتارالگن کنڈلیباریبخراپھوٹحصہ کرناتَقدِير ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Destiny
What are the meanings of Destiny in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Destiny in Urdu are ہونی - honi, ستارہ - sitaarah, قسمت - qismat, مقدر - muqaddar, نصیب - nasiib and طالع - taale. To understand how would you translate the word Destiny in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Destiny or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Destiny synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Destiny. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Destiny in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Destiny in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Destiny with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by destiny?
Meanings of destiny are ہونی - honi, ستارہ - sitaarah, قسمت - qismat, مقدر - muqaddar, نصیب - nasiib and طالع - taale
Whats the definition of destiny?
Definition of the destiny are
- your overall circumstances or condition in life (including everything that happens to you)
- an event (or a course of events) that will inevitably happen in the future
- the ultimate agency regarded as predetermining the course of events (often personified as a woman)
What is the synonym of destiny?
Synonym of word destiny are fate, star, division, destituent, luckies, distinction, fortuitist, lucken, asterisk, destining
What are the idioms related to destiny?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word destiny.
- The stars govern men but god governs the stars
- There is no dog so sad but he will wag his tail
- Friendship should not be all on one side
- It is only the right of great men to have great faults
- Land was never lost for want of an heir
What are the quotes with word destiny?
Here are the quotes with the word destiny in them
- There is a destiny which makes us brothers none goes his way alone. All that we send into the lives of others comes back into our own. — Edwin Markham
- It is amazing that it is my destiny to be the first Aussie to win the Masters. — Adam Derek Scott
- Mournful and yet grand is the destiny of the artist. — Franz Liszt
- The way of the Creative works through change and transformation, so that each thing receives its true nature and destiny and comes into permanent accord with the Great Harmony: this is what furthers and what perseveres. — Alexander Pope