Destitute meanings in Urdu
Please find 1 English and definitions related to the word Destitute.
- (adjective satellite) : completely wanting or lacking
Paul Farmer has helped to build amazing health care system in one of the poorest areas of Haiti. He founded Partners in Health, which serves the destitute and the sick in many parts of the world from Haiti to Boston and from Russia to Peru.
It is also rarer to find happiness in a man surrounded by the miracles of technology than among people living in the desert of the jungle and who by the standards set by our society would be considered destitute and out of touch.
More words related to the meanings of Destitute
More words from Urdu related to Destitute
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Destitute meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
رندشہوت پرستناقصلچااچھوتاناداربے نواخوارکھوکھلاخود پسندبے حیابے خبرجاہلگم گشتہبے ڈھنگامحضغریبعجبناامیدکنگالزچخود بینخانہ بدوشبے ربطلیدابے مقصدشکستہ حالپھکڑمبتدیمعذوربے جتامعرااستعمال کرنے میںشامت کا ماراخالی یا تہی ہوناحادسعُمدَہمتروکنافہمبے ٹھکاناہرجائیاجنبیچتتاشيخی بازکَسبیقابل انتظامفاسدمصیبت زدہنفس پرستمعدوم ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Destitute
What are the meanings of Destitute in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Destitute in Urdu are بے زر - bey zar, کورا - kora, غریب - ghariib, آوارہ - aawaarah, لاچار - laa chaar, ناچار - naa chaar, بے بہرہ - bey bahrah and مفلوک - mafluuk. To understand how would you translate the word Destitute in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Destitute or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Destitute synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Destitute. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Destitute in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Destitute in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Destitute with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by destitute?
Meanings of destitute are بے زر - bey zar, کورا - kora, غریب - ghariib, آوارہ - aawaarah, لاچار - laa chaar, ناچار - naa chaar, بے بہرہ - bey bahrah and مفلوک - mafluuk
Whats the definition of destitute?
Definition of the destitute are
- completely wanting or lacking
What is the synonym of destitute?
Synonym of word destitute are broke, poor, impoverished, ribald, impoverishing, incapacitated, stray, penniless, impecunious, rake
What are the idioms related to destitute?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word destitute.
- Honest is the cat when the meat is upon the hook
- A young idler an old beggar
- Destiny leads the willing but drags the unwilling
- Hard of hearing
- Knock about
What are the quotes with word destitute?
Here are the quotes with the word destitute in them
- Paul Farmer has helped to build amazing health care system in one of the poorest areas of Haiti. He founded Partners in Health, which serves the destitute and the sick in many parts of the world from Haiti to Boston and from Russia to Peru. — Tracy Kidder
- It is also rarer to find happiness in a man surrounded by the miracles of technology than among people living in the desert of the jungle and who by the standards set by our society would be considered destitute and out of touch. — Thor Heyerdahl
- Civil and political rights are critical, but not often the real problem for the destitute sick. My patients in Haiti can now vote but they can't get medical care or clean water. — Paul Farmer
- Friendless. Having no favors to bestow. Destitute of fortune. Addicted to utterance of truth and common sense. — Ambrose Bierce