Destroyed meanings in Urdu
Please find 2 English and definitions related to the word Destroyed.
- (adjective) : spoiled or ruined or demolished
- (adjective satellite) : destroyed physically or morally
I like to have Chinese furniture in my home as a constant and painful reminder of how much has been destroyed in China. The contrast between the beauty of the past and the ugliness of the modern is nowhere sharper than in China.
More words related to the meanings of Destroyed
More words from Urdu related to Destroyed
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Destroyed meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
سادہخراب خستہملعونروزانہگھپلافاجراجاڑکم بختگِرا ہُوااسرافچورسچٹیل میدانکمینہمتحمل مزاجمارافقرہجھر جھرگرفتارشکستہپامال کرنابے رتبہاللے تللےگھبرایا ہوامفلوکمظلوممنحوسہر روزگڑ بڑ کرناتباہخرچ کرناخواربے رُتبَہبے چراغچپٹامصیبت زدہسونابیمارگول مالبگاڑناضائع کرنامجروحخستہ حالکھسنابرابرتا راج کرناسطح چمکدار نہ ہوناکوراآفت زدہگمبرباد ...
Idioms with the word Destroyed in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Destroyed
What are the meanings of Destroyed in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Destroyed in Urdu are پامال - paa maal, برباد - bar baad, تباہ - tabaah, ضائع - zaae, مارا - maara and چوپٹ - chau pat. To understand how would you translate the word Destroyed in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Destroyed or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Destroyed synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Destroyed. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Destroyed in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Destroyed in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Destroyed with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by destroyed?
Meanings of destroyed are پامال - paa maal, برباد - bar baad, تباہ - tabaah, ضائع - zaae, مارا - maara and چوپٹ - chau pat
Whats the definition of destroyed?
Definition of the destroyed are
- spoiled or ruined or demolished
- destroyed physically or morally
What is the synonym of destroyed?
Synonym of word destroyed are threadbare, accursed, destructed, ruinating, wasted, ruined, destruct, ruinates, spoiled, wretched
What are the idioms with the word destroyed?
Here are the idioms with the word destroyed in them.
- Over feeding has destroyed many more than hunger
- Overfeeding has destroyed many more than hunger
What are the idioms related to destroyed?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word destroyed.
- Little griefs are loud great griefs are silent
- Destroy sth root and branch
- Pluck down
- Hasty climber has a sudden fall
- That city cannot prosper where ox is sold for less than a fish
What are the quotes with word destroyed?
Here are the quotes with the word destroyed in them
- History repeats itself, but the special call of an art which has passed away is never reproduced. It is as utterly gone out of the world as the song of a destroyed wild bird. — Joseph Conrad
- History has remembered the kings and warriors, because they destroyed art has remembered the people, because they created. — William Morris
- I like to have Chinese furniture in my home as a constant and painful reminder of how much has been destroyed in China. The contrast between the beauty of the past and the ugliness of the modern is nowhere sharper than in China. — Jung Chang
- If the United Nations once admits that international disputes can be settled by using force, then we will have destroyed the foundation of the organization and our best hope of establishing a world order. — Dwight D.Eisenhower