Detached meanings in Urdu
Detached meanings in Urdu is علیحدہ Detached in Urdu. More meanings of detached, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 5 English and definitions related to the word Detached.
- (adjective satellite) : showing lack of emotional involvement
- (adjective satellite) : no longer connected or joined
- (adjective satellite) : lacking affection or warm feeling
- (adjective satellite) : being or feeling set or kept apart from others
- (adjective) : used of buildings; standing apart from others
It's amazing people get so detached from what they eat and what they wear. No one has any contact with how things are made that are put in their body and put in their mouths and I just find it alarming that no one questions it.
More words related to the meanings of Detached
More words from Urdu related to Detached
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Detached meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
ناپائیدارصافخارجمنفردبے جنستقسیم کَرناہٹکاٹ دیناباہرپھٹکلخاصسابقہعلیحدہ کرناجداہشتعلیحدگیمشہورقرابہمخنّسغیر وابستہ بنانامنقطعالگ تھلگتنہامجرَدآفتابہفرق کرناعلیحدہجاؤطِبّی قیدمختلفجھاریدور پڑا ہواانفرادیکچاخانقاہیچھڑاانوکھاغیر جانبدارعلیحدہ کَرناغیر حاضرچلوطبی قیدنشان داربدھنادور افتادہالگ ہو جانے والاجھوٹابیانمستثنیٰغیر ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Detached
What are the meanings of Detached in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Detached in Urdu is علیحدہ - alaahedah. To understand how would you translate the word Detached in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Detached or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Detached synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Detached. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Detached in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Detached in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Detached with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by detached?
Meaning of detached is علیحدہ - alaahedah
Whats the definition of detached?
Definition of the detached are
- showing lack of emotional involvement
- no longer connected or joined
- lacking affection or warm feeling
- being or feeling set or kept apart from others
- used of buildings; standing apart from others
What is the synonym of detached?
Synonym of word detached are distinct, outlying, shut out, separatical, ewer, cut off, inconsistent, separated, secludes, quarantined
What are the idioms related to detached?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word detached.
- Part company
- Pick on
- Put by
- Rare earth
- Put by
What are the quotes with word detached?
Here are the quotes with the word detached in them
- Glasgow's not a media center. When you're there, when you're hanging about, you feel quite detached from musical movements or fashions or anything like that. You do feel quite alone, in a good way. — Alex Kapranos
- It's amazing people get so detached from what they eat and what they wear. No one has any contact with how things are made that are put in their body and put in their mouths and I just find it alarming that no one questions it. — Emma Watson
- I have, I admit, a low tolerance for detached chronicling and cool analysis. — Leslie Fiedler
- There is in fact no such thing as art for art's sake, art that stands above classes, art that is detached from or independent of politics. Proletarian literature and art are part of the whole proletarian revolutionary cause. — Mao Zedong