Detachment meanings in Urdu
Please find 5 English and definitions related to the word Detachment.
- (noun) : the act of releasing from an attachment or connection
- (noun) : avoiding emotional involvement
- (noun) : coming apart
- (noun) : a small unit of troops of special composition
- (noun) : the state of being isolated or detached
The monsters of our childhood do not fade away, neither are they ever wholly monstrous. But neither, in my experience, do we ever reach a plane of detachment regarding our parents, however wise and old we may become. To pretend otherwise is to cheat.
Obedience is detachment from the self. This is the most radical detachment of all. But what is the self? The self is the principle of reason and responsibility in us. It is the root of freedom, it is what makes us men.
More words related to the meanings of Detachment
More words from Urdu related to Detachment
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Detachment meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
What are the meanings of Detachment in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Detachment in Urdu are چھوٹ - chhuut and لاتعلقی - laa taalluqi. To understand how would you translate the word Detachment in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Detachment or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Detachment synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Detachment. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Detachment in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Detachment in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Detachment with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by detachment?
Meanings of detachment are چھوٹ - chhuut and لاتعلقی - laa taalluqi
Whats the definition of detachment?
Definition of the detachment are
- the act of releasing from an attachment or connection
- avoiding emotional involvement
- coming apart
- a small unit of troops of special composition
- the state of being isolated or detached
What is the synonym of detachment?
Synonym of word detachment are exegeses, rebatoes, injunction, discounts, rebating, exemption, discounted, rebates, divorce, discounting
What are the quotes with word detachment?
Here are the quotes with the word detachment in them
- The monsters of our childhood do not fade away, neither are they ever wholly monstrous. But neither, in my experience, do we ever reach a plane of detachment regarding our parents, however wise and old we may become. To pretend otherwise is to cheat. — John le Carre
- I don't come from a famous family and don't have this detachment from everyday people and everyday life. I'm just doing my job and the attention that comes with it is part of the territory. — Ed Westwick
- Obedience is detachment from the self. This is the most radical detachment of all. But what is the self? The self is the principle of reason and responsibility in us. It is the root of freedom, it is what makes us men. — Bede Griffiths
- The relevance of Marxism to science is that it removes it from its imagined position of complete detachment and shows it as a part, but a critically important part, of economy and social development. — John Desmond Bernal