Determine meanings in Urdu
Please find 7 English and definitions related to the word Determine.
- (verb) : decide upon or fix definitely
- (verb) : shape or influence; give direction to
- (verb) : settle conclusively; come to terms
- (verb) : fix conclusively or authoritatively
- (verb) : establish after a calculation, investigation, experiment, survey, or study
- (verb) : reach, make, or come to a decision about something
- (verb) : fix in scope; fix the boundaries of
More words related to the meanings of Determine
More words from Urdu related to Determine
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Determine meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
دینانتیجہ اَخذ کَرنانیتسماپت کرناطے کرنافیصلہ کرنابنانامنتشر کرناختم کرنامُناسب جگہ پر رکھناپورا کرنامرتب کرناعزم کرناانجام کرناقرارشامل کرنامتعین کرناڈگری کرنابَند کَرناقولانت کرناآباد کرناانعامنتیجہ پر پہنچناعزمتمام کرناتصفیہ کرنادلانا یا دینامقرر کرناحل کرنااخیر کرنانبیڑناسمپورن کرناقائم کرنافیصلہختم ہوناتوڑناشامِل کَرناچکانا
Idioms related to the meaning of Determine
What are the meanings of Determine in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Determine in Urdu are فیصلہ کرنا - faeslah karna, عزم کرنا - azm karna and متعین کرنا - mutaiyyan karna. To understand how would you translate the word Determine in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Determine or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Determine synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Determine. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Determine in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Determine in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Determine with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by determine?
Meanings of determine are فیصلہ کرنا - faeslah karna, عزم کرنا - azm karna and متعین کرنا - mutaiyyan karna
Whats the definition of determine?
Definition of the determine are
- decide upon or fix definitely
- shape or influence; give direction to
- settle conclusively; come to terms
- fix conclusively or authoritatively
- establish after a calculation, investigation, experiment, survey, or study
- reach, make, or come to a decision about something
- fix in scope; fix the boundaries of
What is the synonym of determine?
Synonym of word determine are decivilise, deciduate, decare, adjudging, judging, decussate, agminate, decipherment, resolve, adjudicate
What are the idioms related to determine?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word determine.
- Fix on
- Make up one mind
- Make up ones mind
- To jump to
- To take up a quarrel
What are the quotes with word determine?
Here are the quotes with the word determine in them
- Age is how we determine how valuable you are. — Jane Elliot
- Age shouldn't affect you. It's just like the size of your shoes - they don't determine how you live your life! You're either marvellous or you're boring, regardless of your age. — Steven Morrissey
- Don't ever let economic alone determine your career or how you spend the majority of your time. — Denis Waitley
- To love our neighbor as ourselves is such a truth for regulating human society, that by that alone one might determine all the cases in social morality. — John Locke