Devote meanings in Urdu
Please find 3 English and definitions related to the word Devote.
- (verb) : give entirely to a specific person, activity, or cause
- (verb) : dedicate
- (verb) : set aside or apart for a specific purpose or use
Older fatherhood isn't all bad: testosterone rates drop about 1% per year as men age, making them less reactive and more patient, and a professionally established middle-aged man is likely to have more time and money to devote to his kids than a twenty-something who's just getting started.
More words from Urdu related to Devote
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Devote meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
What are the meanings of Devote in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Devote in Urdu are نذر کرنا - nazar karna, معنون کرنا - manuun karna and منسوب کرنا - mansuub karna. To understand how would you translate the word Devote in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Devote or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Devote synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Devote. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Devote in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Devote in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Devote with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by devote?
Meanings of devote are نذر کرنا - nazar karna, معنون کرنا - manuun karna and منسوب کرنا - mansuub karna
Whats the definition of devote?
Definition of the devote are
- give entirely to a specific person, activity, or cause
- set aside or apart for a specific purpose or use
What is the synonym of devote?
Synonym of word devote are dedicate, inscribe, attribute, ascribe, impute
What are the quotes with word devote?
Here are the quotes with the word devote in them
- Older fatherhood isn't all bad: testosterone rates drop about 1% per year as men age, making them less reactive and more patient, and a professionally established middle-aged man is likely to have more time and money to devote to his kids than a twenty-something who's just getting started. — Jeffrey Kluger
- The attempt to devote oneself to literature alone is a most deceptive thing, and often, paradoxically, it is literature that suffers for it. — Vaclav Havel
- I decided to devote my life to telling the story because I felt that having survived I owe something to the dead. and anyone who does not remember betrays them again. — Elie Wiesel
- A man may devote himself to death and destruction to save a nation but no nation will devote itself to death and destruction to save mankind. — Samuel Taylor Coleridge