Devotion meanings in Urdu
Please find 4 English and definitions related to the word Devotion.
- (noun) : feelings of ardent love
- (noun) : (usually plural) religious observance or prayers (usually spoken silently)
- (noun) : commitment to some purpose
- (noun) : religious zeal; the willingness to serve God
This, and this alone, is Christianity, a universal holiness in every part of life, a heavenly wisdom in all our actions, not conforming to the spirit and temper of the world but turning all worldly enjoyments into means of piety and devotion to God.
More words related to the meanings of Devotion
More words from Urdu related to Devotion
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Devotion meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
متحد کرنافرو تنیبندگیتبدیل کرناہبہ بذریعے وصیتاعتباراظہار وفاداریپرتشٹھافدا کرناخِدمت گُزاریفرماں برداریدست آموزیپوجااظہار عقیدتخلاصیآگیا کاریاعتبار کرنافدیہ وصول کرناجڑنامشترکہ تنظیممحکومیخیر مقدمعوضترکہاعتمادمجراتقدیسللو پتوحوالگیآدابعبودیتعبادتکورنشغلام بنانااتباعاعتبار êtebaarقربانیساتھ مِلاناسچوتیبزدلیتسلیمبدلوصیتساکھخوشامدفداآدھینتاگُزارِشصاحب سلامتانتساب ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Devotion
What are the meanings of Devotion in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Devotion in Urdu are اطاعت - taaat, عبودیت - ubuudiyat, عبادت - ebaadat, بندگی - bandgi, وقف - waqf, عبادت êbaadat and فدا - fida. To understand how would you translate the word Devotion in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Devotion or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Devotion synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Devotion. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Devotion in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Devotion in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Devotion with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by devotion?
Meanings of devotion are اطاعت - taaat, عبودیت - ubuudiyat, عبادت - ebaadat, بندگی - bandgi, وقف - waqf, عبادت êbaadat and فدا - fida
Whats the definition of devotion?
Definition of the devotion are
- feelings of ardent love
- (usually plural) religious observance or prayers (usually spoken silently)
- commitment to some purpose
- religious zeal; the willingness to serve God
What is the synonym of devotion?
Synonym of word devotion are servileness, thrall, obsequiousness, servitude, obedience, adoration, worshipping, irresistance, bandgi, worshiping
What are the idioms related to devotion?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word devotion.
- Go in for
- Go in for
- Guardian angel
- Keep one heart
- To wear a principle in one heart
What are the quotes with word devotion?
Here are the quotes with the word devotion in them
- Work, apart from devotion or love of God, is helpless and cannot stand alone. — Ramakrishna
- This, and this alone, is Christianity, a universal holiness in every part of life, a heavenly wisdom in all our actions, not conforming to the spirit and temper of the world but turning all worldly enjoyments into means of piety and devotion to God. — William Law
- The art of motherhood involves much silent, unobtrusive self-denial, an hourly devotion which finds no detail too minute. — Honore de Balzac
- Oh yeah, I mean every fighter has got be dedicated, learn how to sacrifice, know what the devotion is all about, make sure you're paying attention and studying your art. — Marvin Hagler